I'm Not Aaron

Aphmaus POV
Today was the day!!

When Aaron comes back...

I got up and called Isabel in. I explained everything to Travis, Garroth, Katelyn, and Laurence.

I walked through the village and saw Dmitri running in my direction. We collided and fell.

My stomach started hurting but Dmitri looked panicked.

A: What's wrong Dmitri?
D: THAT DUDE GENE JUST TRIED STABBING ME!!!!!!!
A: Oh my Irene. Dmitri, go to Katelyns house and stay there. I'm gonna go have a few words with Gene.
D: Ok.

He ran to her house and I saw Gene. I walked up to him and glared at him.

A: We had a deal.
G: What? I was just trying to teach my nephew some stabbing techniques.
A: Well then, just try talk to him first before setting a example. He thought you were gonna stab him.
G: Oh. Oops. I'm not a guy with children.

He ran of and i walked to the guard station. 

G: Hey Aphmau! Excited??
A: You know I am!!

I have him a thumbs up. As I was just about to leave I forgot to ask Garroth a question.

A: Um, Garroth? Did Sasha escape by any chance?
G: Actually, Michi and Sasha are missing.
A: Huh. Weird.
G: But we'll ignore them.
A: Ok 

I walked out of the guard station. It was a couple more hours till sunset.

I got an idea and I ran to Aaron's grave. I knelt down and placed my hand on the smooth stone.

A tear rolled down my face.

A: When you come back, I won't let you sacrifice for me anymore. I promise.

I sat there until sunset.

Everyone gathered up and held hands.

Katelyn looked like she didn't want too cause she had to hold Travis's hand but she didn't. Garroth looked nervous holding my hand and Laurence looked fine. I was excited.

We started chanting,

"Break the dimension of lost feelings,
And let our feelings do some sharing,
And bring back Shad the destroyer,
And let him not a traitor,
All the Divine,
Will shine,
With Irene by our side!"

After a couple of moments, a huge explosion happened in the circle. I opened my eyes and saw a dark figure.

Aaron...?

Everyone backed away and I went towards him.

A: A-a-ron?
Ar: I'm not Aaron. I'm Shad.

Everything in my heart shattered to pieces and went black.

Aaron forgot who he was...

Hey cuties! Like that chapter?? Well if ya did, rate and share!!! Luv you!! Biiiiiii!😘👍🏻😜😚 Also, I know that Chang was cheesy. 😅🙊🧀