Chapter 16: Can You Believe This?!

"Yah..!! Kai..!! Could you please answer me!!" Uize said while knocking at Kai's door "Not answering huh..?! Well guess what, I just found out who did that rumor of us.." after Kai heard what Uize just said, he suddenly opened the door "Jinja?! Who did??" Kai curiously asked "You're really curious huh?? Well sorry you can't beat that person.."

"Wae?! I want to beat and even kill that person..!! Because of him, maybe we're no longer friends now.." Kai said disappointedly "Well, that person is not a He but a She.." Uize informed "Ohh!! Cheongmal?!" Kai said in disbelief. 

"*nodded* It's Jung Jessica.." Uize added "*widen his eyes* JESSICA?!That Freaking girl..! She's acting innocent all this time!! Why'd she did that?? Any reasons??" Kai asked "Ummmmm... None.." Uize can't say the reason "*do his suspicious eye look* Are you sure??"

"O-of course I'm sure.. Hundred percent sure.. Aish..!! Are we good now??" Uize asked then offered his hand "Okay then.." grabbed Uize's hand then hugged him "Mianhae for being mean to you.." Kai then tapped Uize's head

"Could you tell me why you acting like that when we're at the field with Tao?? You're acting weird and that creeps me out.." Uize suddenly asked. Kai didn't respond, He just released the hugged then turned around and close the door in his room. 

"Yah..!! Kai!! You didn't answer my question!! Aish!!" Uize suddenly startled when his phone vibrates "Oh!! Who's this freaking person who startled me?! *checked his phone* Ahahaha!! It's just Tao.."

To: Choi Uize

From: Huang Zi Tao

Hey!! Dude!! Is it okay for you if we meet here at school? I just want to show you something.. Come quick..

"Oh!!! Why all of a sudden?? Maybe he'll show me something important.. *knocked* Hey Kai..! I'll need to meet someone.. I'm not taking too long.."

"Wait what!! *suddenly opened the door* You mean you're leaving?? It's already 10pm.. Don't leave..!" Kai said worriedly "Don't worry I have this iron arm so no one can hurt me.. I'll be back in just 30 or 45 minutes okay?? Annyeong!!" then Uize quickly get his jacket then take his leave

At the school:

"What do you want to show me Tao and why here?? Aish!!" Uize said to himself while walking towards the gym. "It sure's dark in here.. Gives me the creeps.." then Uize opened the Gym's door slowly and walked in. 

"Tao?? Are you here?" he checks if anyone's inside but then the sudden close of the door startled Uize "Shoot!! Whose there?!" Uize asked and obviously scared "Tao?? Is that you??" Uize slowly walk towards the person who closed and locked the door but he suddenly stopped walking towards the random person when he noticed that it's not Tao.

"*freaking!! Who's this person?? Is it really a person or a ghost!!*" Uize said to himself "Uize.." a familiar voice called Uize with a soft tone then suddenly kissed him intensely. Uize tried to release himself but the random person didn't stop so Uize just moved backwards until he suddenly pushed the light switch. 

"*widen his eyes then pushed the random person away* Yah..!! Jessica?! What are you doing?!" then Uize wiped his lips "*staring Uize and doing the seducing look* I know you want me.. Let's forget about the rumored thing.. Don't be scared I won't tell anyone about this.." then Jessica suddenly removed her clothes that exposed her sexy and smooth skin and that make Uize gulped. 

"What are yo-" Jessica cut what Uize wanted to say by kissing him again. The kiss was so intense that Uize didn't realize that their lips moved in a perfect harmony