Chapter 21: Who could it be?

The next day at school, they're just staring at Tao who informed them that he has a girlfriend. Curiosity overcome their heads "I'm still curious and bothered at the same time about Tao's girlfriend.." all of their minds said while Tao was just relaxing himself like there's nothing happen yesterday. 

"Uhhh Tao??" D.O called "Yeah??" Tao turn to faced D.O "......... Nevermind.." then Tao just shrugged "*sighed* Uiza is sick and no news about her.. Then her brother's suddenly dropped out from our school.. What's happening with those two?? I'm so worried about them.." Shiny said to herself while resting her head on the desk of her chair. 

Then the class startled when Shiny's phone suddenly rang. All of them turned to face Shiny including Suho "What is she doing?? Why wouldn't she answer it??" Suho mumbled to himself and was about to tap Shiny's shoulder when suddenly

"She's my lady Nunbushin nae ipsure yeah Ppajyeobeorin naneun neoye I'm runnin' into your heart Oh Yeah~

Omo I really love that part from My Lady!!" the class startled again because Shiny suddenly sang really loud like she doesn't care. 

"She's really weird.." 

"Aish Kpop again?!" 

"I know right.." 

"Why would Suho oppa like that kind of girl.. So annoying!!" many side comments from the girls were heard but Shiny didn't mind and just answered her phone

"Yeoboseyo??...... Sehun??" Shiny was surprised because of Sehun's sudden call "Just a minute.." Shiny said then exit the classroom "Omo! Sehun?? Is that the guy that supposed to be Shiny's husband??" Tao said to Xiumin, trying to tease Suho "Yes.. That's strange I wonder what they're talking about.." Xiumin teased too then they laugh without any noise. 

Suho felt nervous knowing that his girl is talking to the guy that supposed to be her husband "What am I doing here?? Why not follow her right??" Suho said to his mind then followed Shiny and exited the classroom right away. Tao and Xiumin clapped their hands "Nice.."

-

"So how are you??" Sehun asked Shiny to the other line "I'm okay.. And you??" Shiny replied happily "Well it's good to hear that you're okay.. I'm okay too.." Shiny's happy to talk with Sehun but she felt nervous at the same time. 

Why'd he suddenly called Shiny? What do Sehun want from her? Is it a little bit embarrassing for Sehun because Shiny love someone and not her husband to be(referring to Sehun) "Ummm can I ask why'd you call me??" Shiny then gripped her fist, what's he gonna say "Oh?? Am I bothering you??"

"No no no.. I just want to ask.."

"Ahh.. Okay then.. Well I just want to ask for some advices, you know I don't want to ask my friend Luhan about it because he'll just tease me.." Sehun replied with a sad tone "Ahh some advice?? About what?? Just be detailed about it.." Shiny heard Sehun took a breath deeply 

"Okay here it is.. In our school, there's a girl-"

"Oh my glob you like someone?!" Shiny said excitedly that interrupt what Sehun wanted to say "Just wait okay let me finish.. Excited much??"

"Oh sorry sorry.. Go ahead.." Shiny apologized "Okay as I was saying, that girl is so annoying.. She always annoys me and enjoys it every time.." Shiny laugh a bit "I'm annoyed with that girl and usually you will hate that person right?? *Shiny hummed* But the problem is that I always imagining weird things with that girl.." Sehun explained clearly "Imagining things like what??"

"You know like she suddenly popped into your mind.. Or like you felt that she hugged you but she doesn't.." Sehun then bit his lower lip "Oh I see.. You definitely like her.." Shiny said teasingly that makes Sehun burst out "No I don't!!" Shiny laugh.