Ch.16 Bitten

Salt's POV

"Please, prove to me that you love me"

"What proof do you want my dear Annabelle?"

"Just a taste of your sweet lips will be enough"

"A kiss indeed" I said flatly.

She closed her eyes and smiled when I leaned closer then cup her face. I'm so nervous right now but I didn't let it show.

Does that mean that she likes me too? She likes me to kiss her?  Her face is so soft, I feel like I could crush it with my bare hands.

This is it. My mind said as I finally closed the distance between us.

A simple smack is all I want and I'm not expecting that she will kiss me back. My nervousness was replaced by a tingling sensation when she opened her mouth and started kissing me back.

Her hands clung on my nape afterwards as her tongue started playing with mine. I felt upset when we heard the crowd cheered and clapping, indicating that the play is already finished.

She immediately ran back to the dressing room to get changed as soon as the curtains closed. I'm touching my lips while watching her walk away, smiling like I won the lottery. The kiss is over but I can still feel her lips on mine. It's like a drug and I would do anything just to have a taste of it again.

"Congratulations Salty!" Missy said before kissing me on my cheeks.

"Thank you Missy, am I good?" I asked her smiling.

"Yes you are! I want that kiss too! If only Ali didn't interrupt us that night" she said pouting while stomping her feet like a child.

"That's an adult kiss, you're too young for that" I said chuckling while poking her nose.

"I am an adult, I accelerated already" she argued.

"Well, I'll kiss you when you turned eighteen" I said just to dismiss the topic.

All I care about right now is Allison. I think she's starting to like me, she's slowly warming up to me. I'm about to follow her in her dressing room when the students started congratulating me.

I'm glad that they appreciated my acting but I'm more interested on talking to Allison. I should not waste time because she might change her mood any moment.

"Are you looking for someone?" Missy asked frowning when she noticed that I keep on walking around.

"I'm looking for Keena, I need to ask her something" I lied because I know that she'll be sad if I told her that I'm looking for her sister.

"We need to celebrate, let's have a drink!!" she said excitedly. I stopped walking and faced her frowning.

"You're a minor, so you're still not allowed to drink" I said seriously.

"But I don't look like one, am I?" she argued then winked at me afterwards.

I looked at her from head to toe. Judging by her breast and body size, she really looked matured for her age. I rolled my eyes afterwards because I can't argue with it.

"Okay if you say so, l will laugh at you if you get wasted" I said while playing with her hair.

"We should invite Allison" I added.

"We will, but I doubt it if she will join us" she said before we started walking again.

I'm about to respond when her phone suddenly rang, it's a call from her dad. She just nodded and said yes to him before immediately hanging up.