our secret getaway. prt 2: how could you believe such madness?

Your pov:
Later that day when we returned to out homeland jack and i told our mums about our trip to wonderland. They believed us but told us never to speak of it again.

14 yrs old.....
Jack and i still go on about the time we went down that hole. We believe it it had to. Be real but our mums called it nonsense after a while and told us to grow up. We tried to go back but could never find the right tree. After a while we were known as the crazy couple of kids in town.

Sean and i were walking in the wheat field as we do everyday.

"Do you still believe it was madness?" Jack asked. (Hehe i still crack my self up with this say it 10x fast! XDjack asked ja- ok im sorry go back to your story)

"our mums say so jack let it go we were 5 yrs old we were using out imaginations."

"No way i know when im using my imagination like those times when i would grab a giant stick and call it my magical staff or when i would make a mud pie and call it my tiny village on ant mountain i know the difference and (y/n) you do too!"

"No body believes us they think we gone mad jack we have to let this go."

"Why would you want to let go of a the fantastic child hood memory everything was real and you know it."

"Ok so i agree with you what difference does that makes nobody we believe us remember when we went to the schoolhouse and during lunch last years we sat at a table with the new kids? We were having a normal conversation until you say 'do you believe in the impossible being possible?' After taking them on a trip they were scared us of and now anytime we get near them they call us looney bins."

"But (y/n) only we know about maybe it wasnt meant for all people to know about only people who believe in the impossible people like you and me who are really different from the world."

"What makes me peculiar how do i differ from other girls?"

"You always wear pants underneath your dresses and your mum tells you to wear stockings you slouch at the dinner table you like to throw rocks with the little kids and you run faster than the wind you climb trees and you are never afraid of getting dirty and you even drunk a whiskey shot and didnt get drunk,"

"So?"

"So your mother has been trying to get you to act lady like in front of guest you always refuse always. You are different an im different because i have a girl for a best friend im a foreigner in these lands."

"Jack!"

"(Y/n) come out of the field its time for supper!!" Our mothers yelled.

"Ok lets go wait jack promise me we can keep wonderland business to ourselves."

"Promise."

We run home.

18 years old.....

Weve found wonderland again we visited and we came back all is the same there fun and mad just as we remembered. But our mums found out and told us not to be goin down that hole lookin for such madness again. Now my mum is setting me up on dates with men they all end up running away. My mum says i must marry but i refuse because i love jack and she refuses to let me be with him. Not only that but i want to explore the world and see Ireland and many other countries.

Didnt they tell us dont rush into things?

We met in the field just as we did when we were little. But its now a flower field with a big oak tree where we now sit on the huge trunks and hide behind to talk about the madness we experienced.

"(Y/n) we should go back. Now that we know we arent crazy it should be a place only we know and can use to escape our horrible realities."

"Have you considered her?"

"Who signe?"

"Yea would you marry her?"

"I dont know they are offering a great deal of gold and silver if i do but i love you and i wouldnt leave you for anything such as gold."

"But sean your parent kicked you out. Youre struggling."

"Thats why i say we go back to wonderland lets go back and escape this pain for a while you know the days go by faster there lets an hour equals a day there lets spend one whole day there."

"12 hours ?"

"Yes what the worst that could happen the hatter will make us hat stands?"

"No."

He rested his hand on my cheek and looked at me with his ocean eyes. "Then...lets go please?"

Didnt you flash your green eye at me? Havent you heard what becomes of curious minds.

I couldnt resist him at this point. "Ok lets go." I say smiling.

He kisses me.passionately and pulls away he grabs my hands and pulls me up then holds my hand as we run into the forest and down the rabbit hole we went to experience 12 'days' of fun but at the same time we spent many nights in our own house provided by the rabbit in the waistcoat where we spend many love and passionate filled 'days' and 'nights.' We always join the tea part with the our friends.
In wonderland sean and i even got married. But when we came back to the surface the ring was gone and we were back in reality but we shared memories that were special to us both we went home.

Didnt it all feel new and exciting? i felt your arms twisting around me i shoudlve slept with one eye open at night.