Lap Dances

PLAY THE SONG IT WILL ADD TO IT AND IT IS THE SONG THEY DANCE TO^^^🔥

Magnus, Clary, and Isabelle have agreed to do something special with their boyfriends since they have been working really hard the last couple of weeks an they barely get to see them.

Izzy suggested that they give them lap dances, Magnus immediately agreed but it took a while to convince Clary but she ended up giving in and going along with them.

They have been practicing when it is the boys turns to go demon patrolling at night and the girls get to stay at the institute.

3 Days Later

The boys burst in into Magnus' apartment after Clary texted Jace to come quickly as it is basically the only way for him to get off demon patrolling.

"Clary!" Jace and simon yell.

"Magnus!" Alec yells going to check the kitchen and comes back shaking his head Jace and Simon.

"Clary!" Jace yells looking through the rooms in Magnus' apartment.

"Calm down boys" Izzy says and smiles at them.

"Izzy wheres Clary?" Jace asks her.

"She's fine, she's with Magnus" She says and that calms both Jace and Alec.

"I need to go see her" Jace walking to Magnus and Alec's room, but before he can get there Izzy puts her hand on his chest.

"You can't see her, not yet" she says.

That's when Alec notices that she is wearing more make up than usual and her is is straightened but she is still in her normal attire.

"What's with all the makeup?" Alec asks her.

"You'll see, just wait here we'll be out here in like 20 minutes" she says walking away as the sounds of her heels clicking against the floor echo across the apartment.

20 minutes later

The boys are annoyed and confused as to why they called them her and that any demon can be out there killing some people while they sit here waiting.

Soon a some music starts playing and the boys look confused as to why, three chairs appear in the middle of the living room and they soon are on the chairs having no idea as to how they got there.

Soon Izzy walks out of the bedroom door dressed in tight and more revealing clothes than usual and this catches Simon's gaze. Alec immediately disapproves but before he can say anything Magnus walks out in tight leather pants with chains on the sides and a see through black shirt and of course glitter. Clary walks out next looking weird since she doesn't seem to be the type to do these things and wear that clothes that looks pretty obvious that Izzy picked out but to Jace she looked fascinating.

As soon as the song starts saying the words "that i want her" they walk up to them in a sexy way and sit on their laps and Alec immediately grabs Magnus' ass as he is grinding against Alec, Simon just stares at Izzy's body especially her chest area as Izzy is placing kisses on his neck. Jace has his hands on Clary's hips as she is now literally moving her ass side to side in a slow way making it more sexual.

Alec wants more as Magnus keeps on teasing him by just pecking him on the lips. He starts playing with the hem of his shirt and Magnus takes it off as Alec feels the curves of his abs and his back muscles.

Soon all of the couples are making out with the each other as the song finally ends they break apart.

"That was fun" Jace says his hands on Clary's ass.

Magnus poofs up all of Clary and Izzy's belongings and look at them.

"FUCK OFF HETEROS!" He shouts before all of them leave, leaving Magnus and Alec to take this mini party to their room.

This was really bad😁