Chapter 7._|.<(+_+)>.|_.

"Hope" I heard my dad call from behind, his voice seemed to be happy and I knew it slowly would be alright again. I turned around while his smile met mine. He didn't need to explain, I already knew.

"Your mother wants to see you" he said with the smile still on his face.

"I'll be right there" I jumped from the bench and hugged him and then made my way through the green halls and into my mother's room. She didn't look so good, but neither bad. She was Ok.

"Mom" her eyes were closed, I whispered because I didn't want to wake her up just in case she was sleeping. And she was sleeping.

I silently walked up to the chair beside the bed and took a seat, her chest was moving slowly up and down , her black hair was tide up in a loose side ponytail, her withe skin was getting rosy again. 

I just sat there for what seemed hours just watching her, I was so happy that she finally wanted to change.

And so I thought about changes, it's true that you can be the change that you want to see in others but sometimes changes just happen either you want it or not. And this was a good one.

I kissed my mom's cheek and left.

It was hot outside and despite the sweat rolling down my forehead I was happy.

Before we got back home we stopped at the Chinese restaurant to grab something to eat. I loved their spicy chicken even if all the times I eat it I have to drink at least 5 liters of water. 

I got out of the car as my dad smiled at me. The small Chinese restaurant was in the center and everybody knew it.

As I entered the smell of spicy hit my nose and my stomach grumbled like crazy. I realized that I haven't eaten something proper for a couple of days.  

I stood happily near the tables waiting for my order when my phone rang. It was a text from dad.

'Grab some more food we have a guest. Dad'

I walked over to the old lady. 

"Excuse can I have an extra curry chicken and extra noodles?" The lady nodded smiling up to me, she was cute and chubby.

After I waited for 20 minutes they called my number and I grabbed the two bags with the food. I noticed that the sky was getting darker, welcoming the night. We've spent almost the whole day at the hospital. I recognized my car where my dad was waiting and someone in the back.

Dad had a lot of friends from here so I guess it's one of them. I opened the door and plopped into the seat.

"I had to wait another 10 extra minutes for the other stuff" I turned around to greet the person sitting in the back and my heart froze as I saw him. Liam. What the hell is he doing here? I smiled confused at him and he smirked. What the .. ? But his gaze turned serious again as he saw my grimacing face.

"Hey Hope".

"Uhm.. Hey Liam?" I was still too confused, I just hoped we were giving him a ride home and that he wasn't our guest.

"I saw him walking down the road and asked him if he wanted to eat with us" my dad said happily turning on the engine. Much about staying apart. The ride wasn't silent at all, my dad and Liam talked every free second but I din't really listen to them, I was too concentrated watching out of the window.

I didn't even notice that the car was parked in front of our appartment when my dad opened my door.

"Honey, you alright?" his eyes looked worried.

"Yeah don't worry, just thinking" I smiled up at him while I got out of the car.

********************************