Chapter 21

Feel free to comment anything :).

Ky POV
Days Later

We all got rounded up in Vegas together and were getting ready to separate for our different parties at different hotels.

We were in Vegas for two days.

It was about 2 o'clock in the afternoon right now and we were at the guys hotel and the girls were next to get dropped off after us so they could go to their hotel.

Alisha and I already said our goodbyes 😉

I was sitting on a bench infront of the spinning hotel doors with the rest of the guys standing around and putting our bags on the gold luggage cart with the clothing rail.

"Noooo. Don't leave meeee" Shay goofily whined, making Carter laugh.

She had her arms wrapped around his waist with her head way back like a little child throwing a fit 😂. He had his arms around her while smiling.

She started laughing at herself for a second.

"Okay come on" she giggled and put her lips out to him as if she was done and that they were saying goodbye forreal this time.

He gave her a kiss and she would keep saying "Another one".

They were up to about 9 kisses when he just bent down and put his arms under her knees and lifted her up hella high, making everybody chant at them.

He headed away from us as we chanted while we watched Shay's head moving slowly side to side with her arms around his neck and her hand on the back of his head.

Nasty asses.

They disappeared behind the side of the building for a little bit, making us laugh before Shay came into view with her thumb wiping the bottom of her mouth as she blushed.

We cheered them on when Carter appeared a couple feet behind her and smacked her ass, making her grab herself in pain.

We all burst out laughing.

He said something to her and she didn't respond.

I couldn't hear because I was laughing.

He was walking towards us and she was heading towards the bus when he put his hands on the sides of his mouth to repeat hisself.

"I LOVE YOU MRS. JOHNSON" He yelled so that damn near everybody who was loading luggage and in the lobby heard him.

Strangers clapped and smiled at them, making Shay blush bright red.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MR. JOHNSON" She yelled back before giggling while glancing at smiling Carter.

"Don't do nothing crazy to my baby!" Carter said pointing at Zechariah and Alisha.

They grinned and put their hands up in surrender like they were innocent.

*2 Hours Later*

We all went to lunch after getting settled in the hotel.

We were all having guy time when I got lost in a daze.

I knew where I was proposing to Alisha at.... At the wedding.

Nobody knew except Carter. We had a designated time for it at the reception ceremony and everything.

It was the best time to do it.... It wasn't stealing any 'shine' away from their big day and Shay has been throwing me subliminal messages for months to propose so why not give them their first moment to have big rings on at the same time?