Chapter 27

Picture of the outside and inside building of the venue in MM 💛

Comment! Your comments give me all types of life!... And I bet y'all didn't think I was gonna update so soon 😇

Shay POV

After millions of pictures, talks and tears. It was time for Carter and I to go.

Don't get me wrong, I could stay in my fairytale wedding forever but I just wanted to be with my sexy husband.... Alone.

I glanced around to see everybody still having a amazing time as if it just started even though it was almost 10 o'clock at night.

It wasn't like we were going straight to a plane to go on our honeymoon in a couple hours, we were staying at a hotel for tonight and most of tomorrow.

That was all the plans Carter would tell me.

I didn't know where my own honeymoon was, I was just invited 😂

We had about 5 different people who were going to take all the unopened wedding gifts to our house while we were gone at the hotel and on our honeymoon. We were planning on individually thanking everybody for their presence and presents after we open them when we get back.

I glanced at Alisha and Ky talking to everybody.

They were so happy 😩

I couldn't believe that I didn't suspect a thing! Led alone being the cutest little proposal ever!

The way he knew she would react when even I didn't think she would freeze the way she did, was so adorable.... And than when Ky got down on one knee even with his severely injured leg WHILE he's still in physical therapy for the rehab of his leg.

That specific part made it so meaningful.

We all had a very happy and emotional talk, of course Alisha, Zechariah and I being emotional af.

I was so happy for them 😍.

From where they were, to where they went, to where they are now.... It was a beautiful thing.

I couldn't wait until Ky shot Alisha's club up 👶.

Babbieeessss.

The thought made me even beyond excited...

Feeling soft lips on my bare shoulder, my thoughts were disrupted.

I looked down to see Carter kissing my shoulder before he propped his head against it while looking at the dance floor.

I smiled at how random my baby was.

*30 minutes later*

Carter and I finally got done taking more pictures with everybody and were sitting back down.

People kept saying they couldn't find us so we sat at our table so people know where we were if they wanted to come to or find us.

I was playing with his right hand while thinking.

I was tracing the scar he got from punching and shattering his Mercede window out of emotional frustration at the hospital when he came to see me but I wouldn't let him.

"You looking at my frustrated determination mark?" I heard his voice ask me.

I glanced up at him to see a warm smile on his face.

He knew exactly how to make me blush hard. I looked back at the scar... It was interesting to me how he was almost proud to have it.

I knew it meant something to him that he never gave up.