1.

EMANI POV😻
(She is so gorgeous yall)

I looked at the computer screen completely dreading this whole job search process. Its hard enough dealing with full time classes now I needed a full time job to go along with it.

I sighed as I clicked the next link on the website. I skimmed the whole page.

Janitor wanted at Manson Enterprises.

No experience needed. Check.

Pay rate. $15.00 /Hourly. Double Check.

Great Benefits. Alright this is my chance.

After filling out the application I quickly turned the volume up on my phone incase they wanted to call me today. I closed the laptop and walked out my bedroom groaning. I had sat so long in that damn chair my ass was numb.

Walking into the living room my mom was sitting on the couch watching some reality show that I didn't really care for. She didn't bother to look at me when I sat on the couch next her.

Here's the thing. She hates me. Idk why all I know is that she got pregnant at 15 and said I ruined her life so she felt it was best to ruin mine. She told me that at when I turned 14 and ever since I've tried my best to avoid her at all cost.

She instantly got off the couch and walked upstairs to her bedroom and slammed the door making me flinch a little.

I tired my best to ignore the fact that my mom didn't like me. It was nothing new though. All through high school I only had two best friends. Elijah and S'Nae. We had all been friends since kindergarten. Until Eli moved in the 5th grade then it was just me and Nae, but in the 8th grade he moved back and we've be inseparable ever since.

My phone began to play its signature iPhone ringtone and I sprinted towards my room grabbing my phone off my bed, answering without bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"BITCH WHAT YOU ON?"

"Shit. Why? Wassup?"

"Me and Eli wanna go to the mall."

"Ight cone get me in 30."

"Kay." She said hanging up.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of high waisted jeans and grabbed a pink spaghetti strap bodysuit out my dresser and threw them on the bed.

After taking a 10 minute shower I walked from the bathroom into my room.

I lotioned my body and putting my clothes. I realized that they would be here any second, so I slid on my "Master" Jordan 12s, grabbed my purse, and headed downstair to wait.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv to WE and started watching Marriage bootcamp. Memphis was really tripping with toya yelling at her like that.

My phone started ringing. I was kinda nervous because I thought it was S'nae calling me but I was hoping it was this job. I looked down at the screen and it was a unknown number so I answered it without any hesitation.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Emani Jones?"

"Yes this is she."

"Alrighty. Well we reviewed you application and Manson Enterprises would love to invite you here for an interview. It will be Tomorrow at 11 am."

"Okay. Thank you so much ma'am."

"You're welcome. Have a nice day."

"You too." I said hanging up the phone.

I set my phone down and began doing my beyond happy dance.

I know I haven't even went to the interview yet. But i always felt it is best to speak things into existence and claim what's yours.

_________________________

Yay guys! A new awesome story. I love interracial stories and Plus Size girls stories so I decided to put two in one. I hope you guys liked it and continue to read it. Please excuse any grammar errors.

Comment.
Vote.
Fan.

-Ash 😻