9.

S'nae (My bitch Meg Thee Stalli) in the mm

Emani POV

———————

After about 3 hours of studying it was almost time for me to go to work so I packed up my books and headed out to my car. Once I was nice and settled in the drivers seat I reached and pulled my wallet out my bag. I pulled out the crumbled money counting and recounting hoping I would magically have more than I did. I sighed because at that particular moment my stomach started to grumble.

I reached for my phone and went to my call log. My fingers lingered over S'Nae's contact. It was like my pride was controlling my body it wouldn't let me call her. After about 10 minutes of contemplating I pressed it and then pressed the speaker button.

"Hi babes."

"Hey Nae ... Um can I please come stay with you for a little while."

"Of course Babes come on"

The ride to Naes' house was silent as many thoughts raced through my mind. I was completely lost at this point in my life. I was homeless, broke, and I didnt even want to ask my bestfriend who was practically my sister for help.

Once I pulled up to Naes' apartment I texted her I and told her I was outside. I reached over into my seat and grabbed my purse before getting out the car and popping my trunk to get my bags. I had just set my second bag on the ground when the door to the apartment complex opened and out walked S'nae and Eli. They both looked at me with curious eyes while I was closing the trunk. They walked over to me and pulled me into a hug and as soon as they touched me I dont know what happened but I just broke down. My knees gave out and I fell to the ground and brought them with me.

"Im ... so - sorry g-g-guys." I barely could get the words out. "I just dont know what to do anymore."

S'nae looked me in my eyes and I could see the hurt and the confusion in them. She brought her fingers up to my face and wiped away my tears as they fell.

"Lets get you inside and in bed you look exhausted," Eli said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up along with S'nae. They grabbed my bags and we walked into the building.

Two good friends that where closer to me than my own blood that understand me better than anyone. They were always there for me no matter what. Even though I never told them about the issues at home I know they would be a shoulder to cry on.

Once we were inside Naes place they placed my bags by the door and they walked me into the bedroom and set me down on the bed.

"I have some of your clothes you left over here from one of our many sleepover I'll get them and we'll leave so you can change and take a nap."

I nodded and watched as she searched through her dresser that was in front of her bed. Dozens of perfumes and lotions sat on top of it along with photos of us and Eli, some of her and her family. I lightly smiled at the fact S'nae thought of me as family because she was definitely mine.

She handed me the clothes and kissed me on top of the head.

"Whatever it is I'm here no matter how much time you need," she said before she smiled at me and stepped out the room closing the door behind her.

I looked at my phone for the time , 5:45pm. I had a few hours before I had to go to work so I set an alarm and quickly changed in the clothes Nae had gave me and folded the ones I had just took off setting the on the bedside table before I laid under the covers of Naes bed.

I laid there for about 10 minutes before my eyes got heavy. I had been thinking hard about what I was going to do with myself. I had to finish school snd graduate this was  my only option to get my career started.

I sighed loudly before I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep and randomly my mind drifted to Jason before I slipped into unconsciousness.

_____________________
Hey babes! IM BACK! Yesss! I haven't written in so long and IDK why but writing this chapter made me so happy!

-Ash 💜