Moving and getting to know me

Lucy's P.O.V

Ok! Mabye i stayed out to late!

Mabye i drank to much and came home drunk!

Mabye i smoked 50 smokes a day!

Mabye im not the perfect daughter.

Hi my name is Lucy and im 18 years old. Im origanaly from California and i lived with my mother and my little brother Sam. Evrything was fine until my dad died in work when the building set on fire. My mam was not the same ever since.

Now the first couple of lines you read above happened after my dad died. I was really close to my dad as i was growing up. We done everything together. Football,Fishing,Boating. As you can tell i was not a girly-girly.

Anyway before my dad died i worked a full time job in starbucks but instantly quit after the accident. My little brother Sam was 2 when my dad died so that meant my dad could not do the same thing with Sam then he with to me!

Then a couple months later i started drinking, smoking, Satying out late etc. etc. you name it i did it!

When this happend it was hard enough on my mam then it was on me so then 18 months later i was shipped of to Canada to start a new life. That leads me up to today!

Im sitting awkwardly next to a lady who fell asleep on my shoulder, A couple of douchbags who are talking about the amount of girlfriends they have and a lot of nerds talking about there glow in the dark pens and where they were going to high school. The best life ever! '-'

HEY GUYS!Hope you liked the first chapter and stuff i cant wait to right more so dont forget to follow and vote it will mean the world to me bye~Chloe