Prank war!!!!

Tyler's P.O.V

I don't even know her that well and i have already started a prank war with her!  And the bad thing is that i live right next door to her.

'Whats your first prank gonna be?' Jason asked.

'I don't know.... any idea's' i replied. It went silent for about 10 minuete's. I was pacing back and forth thinking of idea's and i was thinking quick hoping lucy do not have the first prank.

'I know!!!' Adam said after a long silence.Me and Jason quickly looked over at Adam.

'What?' Jason said.

'Do you know my trantula? Well we can put it in her shower tonight so when she goes to take shower she will be scared'He said smiling.

'Good but we can do also add more. Wecan spray the floor with spray so if she tries to run she will slip' I said.

'Good now we can get started when she leaves. Adam keep a look out for when she leaves' said Jason. And as for me i went to the shower to clean up.

Lucy's P.O.V

After that i went straight for the shower to clean up. When i was done i got dressed done, my make-up and hair. I took out a smoke and lit it up. I stopped drinking and i cut down on the smokes but i still do smoke.

After it went out i put it down and went to my bedroom and took out my laptop.I needed to look for a job so i could get money to live on.

So for what seemed about an hour i finelly found a job at a local starbucks. I love starbucks and so i was happy i got a job there.

I walked down cause i still don't have a car. I have a drivers licence but my mam would not buy me a car. And you know why!

I walked in and walked to the lady at the counter.

'How may i help you?' She said smiling at me.

'Well....' I stopped to look at her name tag 'Jamie i looked at your website and saw you have an open job. And i was wondering if i could apply' i said.

'Yes we do have an open place but you need to be interviewed by the manager' she said

Adam's P.O.V

'Guys she's gone' i said as i watched her walk around the corner.

'Right lets go then' said Tyler. We grabbed the supplies and headed to her's.

Her door was unlocked and we done our work and went back to Tyler's.