CHAPTER TWO

I headed over to Westons house only crying a little, Blake was like my brother of course I'd be upset. I barged into Westons house he was the only one home and yelled that I was here. I sat on his bed crying a little, " hey, oh are you ok what's wrong?" He hugged me and wiped the little tears."well I told Blake when I invited him over that I was meeting Brandon, and he told me I shouldn't go. I mean Blake's like my brother it made me feel stupid I guess I don't know." I tried to make it as clear as possible I mean trying to explain things isn't easy for me to do. "Oh ba...Chloe it'll be ok hey I have two tickets I'll come with you." I heard Weston it sound like he was gonna say babe or baby,but I didn't care at the moment."thanks bro and Uhm were you about to call me babe?" He kinda got read I felt bad for asking, "ya know what I don't care Weston even if you did it doesn't matter. Cause I love you bro." I fell asleep in Westons bed in my outfit from earlier he didn't say anything so I didn't think he cared.
WESTONS POV
She was telling me about Blake and I almost called her babe, but before I could respond to her she told me she loved me, it made me REALLY happy I mean in I love her too but I always tell myself I love EMA more and I do...but in a different way. She feel asleep on me the last time this happened I couldn't sleep, she was to precious ugh my best friend is the bestest friend.
CHLOES POV
I was sleeping and I heard a slight singing it was Weston he was Singing and holding my hand it was weird but he was good. He was singing here by Alessia cara I loved that song, I grabbed his hand and sang it with him. He looked down and me and layed his head on my shoulder, "go back to sleep" he whispered in my ear still gripping my hand, I liked it but I wanted him to stop because he's dating Ema, but I know he will never really date or kiss another girl while she's with him.
*skip to morning*
I woke up and Weston was still sleeping I wanted to chuck a pillow at him and just hug him, but I didn't no either. I just got changed into the extra pair of clothes I left at his house. "Chloe Are you here?" I looked out from the bathroom and walked into his room. "Yea good morning, Uhm I didn't tell you last night but you're a really good singer..." I started to walk off "thanks you are too" that morning I left a little earlier that usual last night when he held my hand I felt cared for, but that's only cause a lot of people don't care about me, well I'm probably only saying that cause Blake doesn't care anymore.
*SKIP TO DAY OF BRANDON MEET UP*
Over the past week I didn't talk to anyone much, I ignored all Blake's calls and texts and didn't respond to a lot of Westons, but today was the day I met brandon! I got dressed in black shorts, a white shirt I tied at the side and a flannel (outfit above) and I headed to Westons house. I was so excited today was the day I met the love of my life Brandon Rowland, as I was walking I saw Blake he saw me too I kept walking I need to talk to him but not right now. I got to Westons house and knocked on the door.
----------------------------------------------
OK SECOND CHAPTER AYEEE WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WESTON IS GONNA END UP DATING CHLOE OR IS BRANDON CHAPTER THREE TODAY SINCE IM BORED AF ✌🏽️