CHAPTER ONE

"HELLO EVERYONE it's Chloe again aka marios sister."
I went live on younow I only get fans cause my brother is Mario Selman, but I don't care.
"So what do I do I hope that rattata Weston watches he's been ignoring for the past hour!"
I went on in my broadcast if you didn't know Weston koury was my best friend, we've known each other since Mario met Weston, I like to tease Mario that Weston likes me more.
I got a text from Weston 👻👶🏽
Weston👻👶🏽: hey sorry I haven't been active earlier I had to run and THESE LEGS DONT RUN! 😂 but do you wanna hang out today I need to talk to you?
Chloe💁🏻🗯:YEa sure and HAHA OKE
Weston knew pretty much everything about me it was kinda creepy but it was whatever, he was also dating my best friend Ema, which always causes fights sometimes she would think Weston was cheating, but I am single, a Pringle 😂. And I'm in love with Brandon Rowland but he'll never know I exist that may sound sad and well it is. I had gotten dressed in black shorts and a green t-shirt and put my hair into a perfect messy bun and texted Weston.
Chloe 💁🏻🗯: BRO WHERE R U AND BETTY WAP AT
Weston 👻👶🏽: we're outside come on😂
I walked outside and saw him his hair was up and he smiled ugh he was cute but he's not mine I can't talk about him like that... Someday I'll call someone mine but it probably won't be Brandon or Weston or even my other best friend Blake but I moved on and hugged Weston "hey bro what's up!"
WESTONS POV
I was waiting outside for chloe when I saw her text and she came outside God she was pretty but I love Ema and I do love her... "Hey bro what's up!" I only just caught what she said I was getting kinda nervous...
CHLOES POV
Weston was making me nervous but he just does that sometimes "well...I know how much you love brandon Rowland, so I got you tickets to meet him I hope you like them" he said rubbing the back of his head. I jumped into Weston and couldn't believe this "Weston oh my god thank you so much this is Everything to me" I kissed his cheek in a friend way I mean we've know each other over a few years so I didn't see anything works with it but when I did it he got all red. "Oh sorry I'm just really excited!" We decided to head to lunch after that,we ate at a taco bell and I had decided to invite Blake over to my house after,Weston and Blake were good friends but it always got weird when all three of us were together.
BLAKES POV
I got a text from Chloe earlier asking to go to her house to be honest I kinda like her, but I knew she liked Brandon Rowland, and even if she didn't she'd probably have a better chance with Weston. As I got to her house I knocked on the door she opened. She smiled she looked amazing hair put into a perfect messy bun, and her smile made me smile too.
CHLOES POV
I saw Blake he was like a brother to me, so when I opened the door I smiled and hugged him. " hey so I have amazing news!" I was so excited to tell him he knew I loved Brandon too. "I GET TO MEET BRANDON" I started jumping and getting really excited but Blake didn't really care. "That's great Chloe uhm i thought you said you didn't want to spend money on it?" I was getting kinda pissed, he wasn't even happy for me. "Weston bought them for me, but Blake what's wrong?" I felt kinda bad now, Blake's pretty much my brother and he didn't care when I was happy, I always care for him. "Well Chloe I know you love him and all but I just think you shouldn't go..." I was about to cry I felt like he just wanted something for himself, I just don't know what. "Blake I can't believe you I'm going to Westons house"
----------------------------------------------
Ok so that was chapter one drama early in the story 😂 sorry if it's not that good I'm still working. And tell me what you think will happen will Blake apologize or will Weston make it ok and will her and Brandon date? 😂