4

Michael was with a couple guys and I wasn't afraid to go off right then and there. I'm usually afraid but when you think you can mess with people's feeling my shyness will go away so fast and I'm still on a buzz so that could have helped too. I approached him and he looked at me with his irresistible smile. He knew something was up when I didn't smile back.

"Really Michael, fuck you and that roof bullshit I hope you and Haven have fun with that" I said and stormed off Nez and them seen me and ran after me and so did Michael.

I wasn't in the mood I just wanted to go home so I grabbed my keys from Nez and got into my car. Nez and joe got in the back.
Once I started my car Michael banged on the car door telling me to roll the window down so I did.

" what the fuck Dylan?" He said I made the most confused face. He knew why I was mad. I just rolled up my window and then he just opened the door. Ugh he wasn't gonna leave me alone.

"Dylan Im so lost let's talk" he grabbed My hand and pulled me out of the car. I just got out I didn't want to make this a big deal.

  He took me over to some trees and looked at me so deeply but I wouldn't look Him in the eyes I shouldn't have even cared this much. So I made eye contact with him and just tried to act less crazy as I felt if this is what just a little alcohol does then I don't wanna drink ever again.

  " I know you like to do stuff like that but I don't wanna be apart of it okay I'm good just think the alcohol is getting to me I'm gonna go home" I laughed.

  "Whatever Haven said don't listen alright she's crazy" he laughed, " I really like talking to you and you're the only person I have took up there besides her and she's the only girlfriend I've ever had" he said. Now I felt like a crazy person.

" Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to see me like This alright I'm gonna go home" I felt embarrassed by my actions. He wasn't mine.

"Don't drink and drive come on and you're a really light drinker so I don't want anything happening to you" he explained.

" Nez can take me then bye Michael" I smiled and walked away.

  I walked to the car where Nez and joe were and joe was in the front seat. So I got in the back with Nez who was cracking up at me. I looked at him and started laughing too. I was laughing at this whole night and my life. How dumb was I getting upset over a boy who wasn't even thinking about me like that. Friendship was all he wanted which I was okay with.
Once we got home Nez and joe snuck up to my room and we all talked about the situation and it was full of laughter and I felt like I should have apologized so I texted Michael.

To Michael:
Hey sorry about tonight I didn't mean to be so upset. You're friendship already means a lot and I don't wanna lose that lol.

Michael:
Hey it's okay just know you're the only girl that I wanna keep a friendship with alright.

I closed my phone and joe Nez and I all went to sleep. Me and Nez cuddled because I knew he would mind and neither would my dad. And joe loves the window so she later next to us but closet to the window.

  My loud alarm clock went off and I woke up and went to go get Aden up. I really didn't wanna go to school today but I knew I had too or dad would have my butt Nez and joe were gonna go later so I was just gonna drop them off at their houses. I went to Aden's room and got him dressed and went down stairs to make him breakfast while he brushed his teeth. I was in the middle of making waffles when joe walked in and sat at the counter I gave her the first waffle and sat the others on a plate for Nez and Aden. Me and joe talked and then I went to my room and got ready I wore the same lazy clothes that I did on my usual days of school.