~chapter 2~

(Laurence POV)

I pulled from the kiss,"g-gorroth" "OH MEH GAWD! LAURROTH IS REAL!" Katelyn and Aphmau shouted, we both blushed "g-gorroth! put me down!" "Oh.....yes, sorry" "I-it's ok just don't do it a-again" "ok" we all went home.

(Zane POV)
(Texting Aphmau)

Aph-hey, wanna watch some my little horsey tomorrow?

Zane-yea btw where were you

Aph-hey! Why do you need to know! Your not my dad!

Zane-Idc I just wanna know

Aph-kk, I went to the carnival with Kawaii~chan katelyn Gorroth Laurence Travis Dante and Nicole!

Zane-AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?!

Aph-sorry, but you wouldn't guess what happened!

Zane-what?

Aph-LAURROTH IS REAL

Zane-what's a lauuuraught

Aph-it's Gorroth and Laurence, they kissed!

Zane-wait what! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON LAURENCE IM GOING TO KILL HIM

Aph-Gosh Zane calm down, it was your brother who started all the romantic stuff.... Hehe

Zane-huh?

Aph-Laurence was all like "you think our love is joke?!" Then Gorroth put Laurence on the wall then he called Laurence hotter than anybody then they kissed! Can you believe it?!

Zane-I'm going straight to their house!

Aph-ok well Bai!

Zane-bye

(Laurence POV)

Knock knock!
Gosh...........who could it be at this time! It's like 2:30, I open the door,"oh, hi Zane, what d'you want at this time" I say while yawning "oh I don't know, can I ask you a quick question" "oh, um ok.....? You can come in if you like?" "Fine" we sit down on the couch and I turn on the lights of the lamp "so...whats going on between you and my big brother? Hm?" I blush and he grinned "w-what do you mean?" "Well you ARE blushing and everybody knows that when you STUTTER your hiding something" "am not!" "Oh you act like a child! Tell me! I won't tell anybody else!" He leaned in (i don't ship Laurence and Zane I was just spicing things up) close enough to kiss me, then Gorroth came it "l-little brother, what are you doing?" he said sleepily "n-nothing!" "Oh.....ok, are you sopose to be that close to Laurence? Were you going to kiss him!?" "No no no never in my life! I was just telling him a secret" "oh ok well I'm going back to sleep" gorroth went back to his room, when I turned around Zane was right I'm my face "you tell me whats happening or I will tell katelyn to post that photo she took everywhere in the Internet, ok?" "O-ok, just, stay away from me" I told him everything and also told him that I'm gay and I like Gorroth "I KNEW IT!" "Shush! Your going to wake everyone up!" "Ok ok" "so what about you and traaaaavis" "w-wha-" he blushes "oh you can't lie, we all know you like him!" Heheheh "no I don't!" Travis walked in,"oh hey Laurence!" It was already the morning?! "See? He didn't even notice me!" Said Zane "o-oh! Hi Zane do you want a cup of coffee? Tea maybe?" "Mhm, you saying?" "Ugh, maybe I like him a little" he whispered "hehehe HEHEHEHE HAHAHHAH MUAHAHHAHAH" "um ok, well I'm going to go" "here's your coffee, Zane" "um no thanks I'll pass" "b-but" "bye" Zane left "he got a nice but thought, heheh" Gorroth came in "your weird" "yea says the guy who kissed lauuuurence" we blush "well you two have your weird discussion, I'm going to sleep" "hey you! Don't act like I don't remember Zane right on your FACE! I wonder what happened when I left" Garroth said "WE DID NOT KISS! Ok?!" "Ok ok, go to sleep, sleeping beauty" "oh and maybe in the morning Mr. prince charming here can kiss youuuuuu!" Travis said, pointing at Garroth and me "SHUT UP!" Me and Gorroth said at the same time!