~ Chapter 4 ~

(Gorroth POV)

I woke up in my bed and I see Laurence sitting in a chair next to my bed, he was just starting at me with a smirk on his face, I blush,"we're you watching me while I was a-asleep?" "Yea, why not?" I squeaked and he giggled "plus, who wouldn't like to see your adorable little face while your sleeping?" I can already tell that I probably look like a tomato by now "hey!" "So did you....like it?" "Like what?" "My kiss, duh!" "meep! No!" "Uh-Huh" he stands at the corner of my door and blows a kiss at me, I blush again and he then leaves.

I've never seen him act this way before I decide to go get some breakfast I walk into the kitchen and see Laurence cooking breakfast already, he is the best cook out of all of us in our house,"hey guys, um, I'm going somewhere so, Laurence hurry up with breakfast" Travis said, he was wearing a tux "where's Mr. Fancy Pants going?" Laurence said "n-none of your business!" "Oh really?" "Y-yea!" "Are you sure your not going on some kind of date?" "I am going on a date, but I'm not telling you who" "really! Your going on a date?! Me and Gorroth can come with you if you want, Gorroth and I were going to go to a date today too!" "WHAT?!" I shout "Fine then" "so! Who's you date, Travis?" "You'll see"

We all got ready I didn't even agree on this, I went into Laurence's room,"Laurence! Since when am I going on a date with you?!" "Since I fell in love with you" I blushed and saw that he was having some trouble with tying his bow tie, I go up to him and help him, he blushes....

We get to the fancy restaurant and I see Zane right in from the corner of my eye,"little brother?!" I walk up to him smiling, he was wearing a tux too "little brother you look so fancy!" "Gorroth?! What are you doing here?!" "I'm here on a date, you?" " I'm here on a date too, wait, who's your date?" I sit down on the table then I blush a little then say "L-Laurence" "where is he! He didn't hurt you did he?!" "No no no no no! Little brother! He's fine! But who's you date, may I ask?" Laurence came up behind us and say next to me, Zane gave him a nasty look "oh...h-hey Zane" Laurence stuttered "hhmmpp"he responded "Zane!" I heard Travis, zane stood up and hugged him "wow, I've never seen you hug anybody in my life" Laurence said and chuckled at the same time, Zane hissed at him,"so...Zane who's your da-" I was about to finish my sentence but Zane and Travis started kissing "Travis?!".......