~Chapter 1~

(Gorroth POV)

Normal day, at our house, on the couch, on my phone, next to Laurence, all of a sudden I heard someone knock on the door,"I'll get it!" "No, me!" We raced to the door and Laurence won, Aphmau, Kawaii~chan, and Katelyn were in front of us "hi, guys! Guess what, who wants to go to the carnival "yeah sure!" Laurence said while he walked outside, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back "we need to ask Travis and Dante" "oh yeah" "Travis! Dante!" We both shouted "what!!!!!" Travis shouted back "do you want to go to the carnival?!" Travis walked up to us "yeah sure! But Dante is sleeping" "how d'you know?" "No reason" "ok? Well go wake him up!" "Kk!" We turned around and Aphmau said the most embarrassing thing in the world "you guys talk to Travis and Dante like their your kids" we both blush, then we hear Travis shouting at Dante,"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" "huh?!"

We walked inside the carnival then we played some games, at last we decided to go to the carnival's haunted house, We all went Ina group, me, Laurence, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, Travis, Dante, and Nicole.
On accident I fell onto Aphmau,"I'm sorry, can you get up?" "Um, I'll try" she get up but Dante caught us, we were all on the hallway,"this was just a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to do anything to Aphmau, I didn't mean to fall on he-" "guys, I can't believe it, I caught Gorroth cheating on me, Laurence and Travis" Dante said "what? We were never in a relationship!" "Dante, your not the only one, I caught Aphmau cheating on me and Kawaii~chan!" Katelyn said "oh no she didn't!" Laurence said "what?!" Aphmau shouted "stop joking around guys!" "You think our love is a joke?!" Laurence shouted, I pinned Laurence on the wall,"I'm so sorry, Laurence, I didn't know you cared so much" "stop looking at me, dude, this is getting weird!" He blushed "Gorroth! Seriously, you're way to close!" "(You wanted this to happen)" I whisper into his ear "Dante started this! Why won't you hit on him!" "(We all know your hotter that Dante and Travis)" "you know I could hear you!" Dante shouted "look katelyn is taking pictures, let's hold each other" I carry him bridal style and lean in closer,"I know you'll like it" I whisper "w-what do you me-" next thing I now, Im kissing him........