▪️ 14 ▪️

Jakorey

I zipped up my pants and Chyna pulled back on  her pants. I watched her with a smirk and she rolled her eyes. She knew she wanted it, but afterwards she always had a damn attitude, hell she had a attitude regardless.

"You think they have a clue?"

"Jakorey, no they don't know us. Well they might, but are they here right now to kill us? No."

"Did you hear about what they did, 14 years ago? Burned that place down with those people in it? And LAPD still can't uncover it."

"I don't give a damn. Were all over 30 or maybe 40, that was a long ass time ago."

"Hey, im just saying." I shrugged and continued out of the room. I didn't think it was a good idea to kidnap the kid nor bring her to my safehouse down in Malibu. I mean a few people knew about the spot but im pretty sure the few wouldn't rant me out either. From what Chyna says, she's doing all of this just to see if Isaiah is really alive, so she can woo him back. But this bitch dumb, she kidnapped his niece do she really think thats gonna win this man heart? Hell no.

YG

"I can track the license plate number, if you remember it or got a glimpse of it." Isaiah had opened up his trunk and pulled out all types of computer science fiction techno gadgets and if you asked me the nigga surprised me, I mean what was he some type of secret agent.

"What- what is all this!?" Khia exclaimed.

"Khia, I spent years in the army, and... other places." He mumbled the last part. "Im trained to know this kind of stuff when it happens."

"CHY 912"

Everyone looked at me like I just learned how to talk. "Thats the license plate." I bit down on my lip nervously as he typed it in. It searched for almost 10 seconds then alot of information popped up.

"Chyna!" Everyone spoke at once and thats when Layla got mad.

"I know good and damn well.. Oo lets go Khia! I know where this bitch stay! You not about to my gah damn niece and think you gonna get away with it!"

"Wait a minute, wait... it's something else tied to this." Isaiah called for the two to come back and they came stomping and cursing.

"Yeah yeah, that's not her last name. Did she get married over the years?" Tee Cee looked at Slim and Slim nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that's not her last name, her last name was-"

"Peters?" I cut Slim off and now my head felt like it was spinning, if I wasn't mistaken. Jakorey last name was Peters. "Can you search people up here too?"

Isaiah nodded. "Just give me a name, how do you guys think I knew so much about you." He chuckled.

"Jakorey Peters."

Slim and Tee Cee gasped when he popped up on the screen, and it had a list of addresses. I snapped a picture of the addresses I knew who had Penny, Jakorey.

"Follow me."

"Before we go." Isaiah held up his finger and went back to his trunk opening another compartment. I walked closer and I noticed all the guns, it was like Christmas. I haven't had my hand on one in so long.

"Your choice." He nodded towards the guns and I smirked, I felt like I was in one of those action movies, like the one when the man had guns in hidden places all over his house. I think it was G.I Joe. Anyway, the plan was to save my baby, and thats what I was going to go do.