+

After we had eaten the slightly over cooked but delicious breakfast Cam had made, he finished dressing and left for filming . In the meanwhile, since I had nothing reserved for today I decided to relax and unwind, being that I've been so busy lately this is well needed.
  I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things, including strawberries and chocolate to indulge and ingredients to make Spaghetti for dinner. After, I spent most of the day doing small things to stay active but eventually landed on the sofa watching marathons of my favorite shows, Martin, The Parkers and The Fresh Prince of Belair. Sitting there, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I could feel my box throb when I got too deep in thought, I felt like I could still feel his hands on my skin but it was just my imagination. I eventually got off of the couch and went to my desk, I know this was the day to be completely unproductive and chill the hell out but last night removed my writer's block and inspired a new chapter to my book.
I called Cam to check up and he answered but the background was rowdy and loud.

"Hey baby, everything okay?" he attempted to raise his voice over the commotion in the background.

"Yea, I made dinner you're over-due." I said.

"We're wrapping up the set right now, I'll be home in less than 30 minutes. Look pretty for me." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yea yea just get back here I'm overdosed on television reruns."

He laughed, "Alright alright, I love you . I'll be there soon."

-

I continued to transfer my thoughts into words on my keyboard. I was deep off into my story, I had entirely submerged myself into the alternate reality I was creating. I felt a presence near my face. I gasped, slammed my laptop closed and jerked my body around to Cam, he laughed at my shock.

"Did I scare you?" Cam smiled cheesy and wide.

"Oh my gosh you're an asshole. I didn't even hear you come in." I pushed him and he caught my hand to reel me in close; chest-to-chest.

"You've had writer's block for weeks, what are you writing now? You were really into it." he asked looking over at my computer.

"Uhm, ju- nothing much, just a little something still in progress. Anyways, how was your day?" I felt my face flush a little and I looked down, I hope he didn't read any.

"I been thinking about you all day.." he paused and lifted my head by my chin with the tip of his fingers to look at him in the eye and he continued, "The way your body moves up and down..."

"Cam" I said I felt the sexual tension building.

The way he fucked me last night left me asking God for forgiveness because it was so good I was sure it was a sin.
He stared intensely into my eyes then looked down at my lips before he kissed me.

"I'm going to end my night off with a soothing bubble bath, dinner is in the kitchen okay?" I said pulling away still staring at his plump lips because they taste so fucking good.

"Alright." he said in a half-whisper and released his tight grip.

I went into the bathroom and striped down throwing my clothing into the hamper. I ran the water in the bath and poured the new Lavender Aromatherapy Body Wash I bought into the running water.
From the window the sun was on the brink of setting and the orangish-pink color that lit up the sky was perfectly serene, with the last of today's sunlight seeping through the trees.
"Damn, that's so beautiful." I said to myself admiring the painted sky.

  And of course the Saxophone music to accent the tranquility of this atmosphere. I slipped into the bath water and propped my arms up on the rim of the tub. I can't remember the last time I've felt this calm.

When I finished my bath, the knock on the bathroom door didn't even disturb the mood.

"I need to get something out of the cabinet really quick." he said through the closed door.

"Come in." I said and the door opened.

"Honey, where's my super suit?!" he came in screaming with just his underwear.

"Get out!" I said laughing my ass off because that's my favorite line from The Incredibles. He never fails to make me laugh.

As I was looking in the mirror in my towel, he came behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist and one across my collarbone. We sat there for a moment in silence looking at each other, examining each other's faces in the mirror. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips to mine. He cupped my jaw with his hand and applied more passion to the kiss.
As we kissed, he moved down to my neck and planted wet sloppy kisses, I could feel myself melting. He knows that's my biggest weakness!

I was pulling away but the gravity of him wouldn't allow that. I was caving at the center and I could feel my pussy throb again.

"Can I fuck you baby?" he breathed against my lips before sliding his hand up my towel and began playing with my clit.

"Cam." I moaned out of breath from the overwhelming sensations growing in my body.

He rubbed my clit in a perfect circular motion faster and faster. I could feel my mountain being climbed and Cam's the only one who knows how to quickly reach my peak.

  He went down and ate my pussy till I began to shake, screamed and cummed.

Then, he lifted me off the counter and carried me to the bed and laid me me down slowly without breaking the kiss.

He turned me over and continued eating my pussy but from the back this time and when he got me wet enough he gripped both sides of my waist with his hands and started pounding from behind. I arched my back and he progressively got faster and pulled my hair, "Who's pussy is this huh?" he asked breathing heavy.

"It's yours! It's yours!" I yelled as I felt it in my stomach and I gasped for hair when it penetrated deeper.

He snaked his arm around the front of me and grabbed my throat and I screamed as he did long strokes and made me cum hard three times then orgasm. My legs shook fast and my body trembled uncontrollably as I orgasmed and he kept on going and used his hand on my throat and the other on my side to keep me down as I shook.

Just when I couldn't take anymore and I cummed again, he cummed also and pulled out. He turned me back over and massaged my swollen aroused clit until our breathing slowed down and finally collapsed between my legs. I flowed my fingers through his hair and we fell asleep peacefully.