My phone went off and I scrambled around my sheets for it's shape. I grabbed it and saw that Cameron was calling.

"Hello?" I answered groggily and slowly.

"Hey, (y/n). I'm sorry that I woke you up beautiful." Cam replied, he didn't sound right. I looked over at my clock which read 3:17am.

"Oh, you didn't wake me. Cam dear, it's 3 in the morning. Are you okay? What's up?" I questioned, concern replaced the sleepiness in my voice. I lied about him not waking me because I didn't want him to feel as though he was bothering me.

"I just can't sleep," he sighed.

"Can you come over right now? Sleepover, I can't sleep either."

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay. See ya."

I hung up and threw my phone back on the bed and went into the bathroom. I cleaned myself up a bit, I took a shower before I went to sleep so there wasn't much to do, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and small fixtures here and there. I took off my robe and slipped on my long pj pants and a shirt.
When I finished in the bathroom I went in the kitchen and rummaged the fridge. With no objective or appetite I just closed it and left.
There was a knock, I asked who it was and Cam's voice replied with his name.
I opened the door and pulled him into my embrace.

"Hi Cam." I whispered before I pressed my lips to his and before he could return the 'hi.'

We slowly parted lips and he smiled then kissed me again, this time a little longer, like he was deprived.
I led him to the sofa and he sat down,

"Take your coat and shoes off, lay down, make yourself comfortable." I insisted while fetching a blanket.

"Are you hungry or thirsty or anything?" I ran around the living room in circles trying to find anything he might need.
I started the music on my ipod and connected it to the speaker then continued pacing about.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Come here," he patted the spot next to him. I paused in my tracks and sat on the sofa.
I looked up at him and gently stroked his jawline with my hand.

"Cam, has anything been troubling you? You don't eat much anymore, you're always restless, I'm worried."

"Don't worry about me I'm just a little stressed babe, you know, everything's been moving fast and it's catching up with me. But I'm fine, trust me."

"Are you telling the whole truth? Nothing I need to worry about besides the stress? Please if something is-" he cut me off by brushing his thumb to my bottom lip and looked me in the eyes,

"I'm here, right now, with you. And that's all I'll ever need. So stop worrying about me, I'm fine." he whispered.

I looked him in his eyes for a little longer, then wordlessly crawled into his lap with my head to his chest. His arms wrapped around me and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

I looked over at my phone that flashed 4:00am. We've been watching Netflix for a little less than an hour, where did the time go? I yawned loudly then rubbed my eyes. Cam yawned too.

"Sorry," I apologized for my contagious yawning, "Want something to drink?"

"No thanks babe."

I got up and went into the kitchen to get some cold water for myself. Cam snuck up behind me while I was putting ice cubes in my water. He wrapped his arms around me and began softly kissing my neck. I turned around and started kissing his lips. He towered over me so he lifted me up and sat me on the counter, positioning himself between my legs.
I scoot back a little and knocked my ice cold water over. The ice water came in contact with the bottom of my bare legs, the coldness shocked me and out of reflex my back arched and I moaned loudly against Cam's lips.
He started laughing and I laughed back while lightly slapping the side of his neck. I cut off his laughing by pressing my lips to his again. He sneakily grabbed one of the ice cubes from the counter behind me and slowly ran it up my spine, the water residue rolled down into my panties. I breathed in and out trying not to make any sounds.
He took his lips from my neck and looked me in the eyes and smirked, he knew what he was doing.
I took the cup that my water was previously in and filled it with water from the faucet next to me, Cam watched, trying to predict what I was going to do with it.
I poured it all over his shirt and pants.

"Oops! Now you have to take all those wet clothes off!" I laughed.

Cam started laughing really loud, gosh he has the most beautiful smile. He pulled his shirt over his head and shrugged out of his pants and socks, leaving him in only undies.
My smile grew bigger as I watched him undress, and I cursed in my head when I saw his bulge.
He got between my legs again and began kissing and leaving marks on my neck. He pulled my shirt up and over allowing himself to move lower on my chest and leave marks on my cleavage. He pulled off my pants and began kissing and leaving marks between my thighs. He made his way back up to my neck again.

"Cam, let's go in the room." I said.

I laughed as he put me over his shoulder and carried me to the room, I pushed the door closed behind him while he was still carrying me. He laid me on the bed. Cam hovered over me and started kissing me again, but very slowly and gently. Then made his way from my lips to my panties and finally pulled them off. He held either sides of my thighs with his hands and started eating me out. I didn't know Cam was so skilled with his tongue. I arched my back like when the ice cold water touched my bare skin. Cam sent striking chills up my spine, one hand grabbed the sheets and one hand in his hair. He hit one spot that really fucked me up, I accidentally pulled his hair and screamed his name. I couldn't control myself, I was spazzing out.
He came back up, looked at me and smirked. I cursed under my breathe and he knew from my expression that he had done more than expected.
I rolled over on top and started kissing his chest down to his boxers, before I pulled them off I blindfolded him and elevated his head with extra pillows.

"What are you gonna do?" Cam seemed a little anxious but excited at the same time.

"Just relax." I laughed.

I took his hands and placed them on either sides of my waist then put my hands flat on his chest for support. I started riding him, I began slow and started speeding up. I could feel his big hands grip my sides really hard.

"(y/n), fuck." Cam started stuttering swear words and moaning while gripping my waist even harder.

I bounced faster with more force against his hips before pulling off and taking off his blindfold. His cheeks were red and he has breathing heavily.
He rolled over on top and slid it in without warning, I flinched and moaned and dragged my nails down his back.

"C-Cam!" I screamed.

"Just relax." he whispered against my neck and I could feel him smile.

He went slow while he cupped my breast in his hand and massaged it and leaving marks between them.
He grabbed the headboard and started going as deep as he could. I moaned and called Cam's name continuously.
He got slower and sloppy and pulled out then kissed my lips before laying next to me. We laid staring at the ceiling out of breathe until we fell asleep in the faint light of dawn.

I woke up and pulled the cover back then realized I was naked. I got out of bed and felt how sore my lower body was, my area hurt and my legs were weak. I held my hand to my aching abdomen, limped into the bathroom and stopped in the mirror when I saw Cam's territory markings. I traced the marks with my finger, from my inner thighs, up my stomach, breast, chest and neck.

"Damn." I whispered and put on my robe and tied it around me.

I limped into the kitchen and Cam had on pants and no shirt cooking breakfast over the stove. I paused and gazed at the scratches I left all down his back and the bruises on his sides. Last night was unlike any other, for the both of us.

"Hey." I said in my morning voice and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Mornin' beautiful." Cam smiled over at me.