Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Why?" Ace asked.

"I'm your mate that's why." I snarled.

He got up and walked away. 

"Maybe when you stop being such a princess!" He snapped over his shoulder. 

I got up and bolted. Out of the back yard that was filled with light and into the darkness of the woods. I just ran. The trees looked like they would reach out and eat me but I was fine with that. I ran. I ran back to the school and into the training room. Zeke and Ethan were there shooting arrow at the target boards. They looked and me and opened their arms. I ran into them and they both embraced me in this amazing warm and cuddly hug. 

"What's wrong baby girl?" Ethan was the first to ask.

So I told them everything. How I was at the party, how Shane wouldn't tell me, how Ace became a real bit ass hole in two point five seconds. By the end they were pissed.

"We're the only ones that can call you princess in that tone." Zeke growled.

"Babe calm down." I laughed.

"You are coming to our dorm with us and we're going to watch the newest Evil Dead." Ethan smiled.

I laughed as we all walked up to their dorm. As soon as we got there Zeke popped the movie in and Ethan made a huge bowl of popcorn. And we started watching the awesome yet slightly gory movie.

(__)__(__) HALF WAY THROUGH THE MOVIE (__)__(__)

I heard the door open but I didn't think much of it because it could have been their other roommate Jackson. But when I heard Zeke yelling I knew something was up.

"I'm going to go see what the yelling is about." I whispered to eathan.

He nodded. I got up and walked out of the living room and into the front of the dorm. Ace. I glared at him letting out a deep growl. 

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled.

"Your coming with me right now." He ordered.

He went to grab my wrist but I felt Ethan's arms wrap around my waist pulling me back a few steps. Ace growled but Zeke and Ethan stood their ground. Which was a little shocking. Only because Ace is the alpha of his on pack. But, where are his parents?

That's probably apart of his past he didn't want to tell me about. Such an ass. Such a fucking ass!

 "She's hanging out with us right now. So you can text her or something." Ethan growled.

"Sage please. I'll explain everything on the way to your dorm. Just please." Ace begged.

I sighed nodding.

"I'll text you guys as soon as I walk into my dorm. I swear." I said to Zeke and Ethan. 

They each gave me a hug and said good night. Ace grabbed my hand and we started walking to my dorm.

"I was arrested a few years back for murdering my mother and aunt. They had already attempted to kill my father and I. So one day I just got up the courage to kill them. I strangled my mother with her own necklace. And I snapped my aunts neck. I'm still on probation which is why I'm busy sometimes. I just didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you'd reject me as a mate." Ace explained.  "But at the party when I snapped at you and saw you bolt I didn't know what to think. But I knew I wanted you in my arms. So my wolf tracked you down. As I did I decided to tell you."

We were at my dorm now and my brothers and sister weren't home yet. I stood on my tip toes and planted a kiss on Ace's lips. Of course he kissed back and it turned into a make out session. He licked my bottom lip so he could deepen the kiss and of course I opened up. Finally I pulled away and he whined like a two year old.