Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up and Ace was gone. Probably in the living room with my brothers. Summer is still asleep. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a grey long sleeve shirt. Sunday. Tomorrow we go back to classes. LAME!

I walked out of my room and my brothers along with Ace were cooking everything. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast, sausage, and anything else you eat for breakfast.

"Morning." Brandon said as I sat at the bar.

I smiled just as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me waist. I knew it was Ace because I felt the tingles and sparks shoot through my body. He leaned down and kissed my neck before nibbling on my ear lobe.

"You look good in those shorts." He whispered in my ear.

"Hey. Keep it PG when we're all in the room." Nick growled.

"It's not like he's trying to get in my pants in front of you." I laughed.

"Sure seems like it from here." Alex chuckled.

"Have any of you found your mates yet?" I asked.

"Alice." Nick spoke up.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. Ace was confused as hell though so he tried to put the pieces together but failed. He just gave up and went back to planting kissed on my neck. 

"Yes he knows. He doesn't mind. And she's coming over for breakfast so Sage keep your damn mouth shut." Ace said growling that last part.

Before I coud say anything Summer walked out with Shane behind her. I could see a mark on both their necks. My brothers jaws dropped along with Ace and I. 

My brothers instantly went into protect mode and all growled at Shane.

"Shane. What the hell?!" Ace shouted.

"She's my mate man. And she wanted to complete the bond." Shane shrugged.

"Don't get any ideas Ace." Matt snarled.

"I'm ready to complete the bond but I'm waisting for Sage to give to okay.'' Ace said.

I smiled leaned back kissing him. 

"Come on little one. Since I can't do anything without getting growled at I'm taking you back to my pack." Ace smiled.

I slipped on a pair of white converse and grabbed my phone.

"My phones on if you need me. But try to not need me." I said.

Ace and I walked out of the dorm and down through the woods to get to his pack house.

When we got there he instantly took me up to his room. 

"It's quiet here in the morning." I said laying on his huge bed. 

"Most people are either sleeping or go for morning runs." Ace shrugged.

Ace leaned into kiss me but heard his door open. He growled.

"Whatever you want better be pretty damn important." Ace growled.

"Is that anyway to speak to your father?" The man asked glaring as Ace. 

The man was huge. Like 6'6 huge. I shrunk down behind Ace. He knew I felt intimidated so he reached behind himself and held my hand. I instantly calmed down. 

"I'd like to be alone." Ace sighed.

"Is that the famous Sage?" The man asked.

I stiffened. No way in hell am I taking to him. Somethings off about him and my wolf and I didn't like it.