Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I was standing in Ace's bathroom looking at the mark that Ace gave me. Yep. I marked him and he marked me. He walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Your brothers and dad are going to murder me." Ace mumbled.

"You and me both." I sighed.

"You want to stay home from school? We can hang out here. Maybe go for a run." Ace asked.

"Sure. I don't feel like having everyone look at me today." I shrugged.

He pulled me back to his bed and we both laid back down. He was in his boxers and I was wearing a tank top and pajama shorts. 

''Your skin is soft.'' Ace whispered.

I smiled kissed Ace. There was a knock on the door. Ace groaned getting up and slipping on some jeans. He walked over and when he opened it there stood his father.

"Some guys are asking for Sage." His father said.

"Shit." I growled.

"Hey watch the language little one." Ace said.

I rolled my eyes getting up. Ace closed his door so I could change into my skinny jeans. But before I could walk out of his room he pinned me to the wall and kissed the mark he gave me. I was able to push him off of me before he went any further. He growled in frustration as he followed me downstairs. Just like I thougt my brothers. as soon as they saw the mark on my neck they all went to attack Ace. Of course they took the fight outside to where I couldn't see them. 

All I heard was growls, snarls, and whimpers of pain. After half an hour of listening I couldn't take it. I ran outside and a little  ways into the woods before I found them. Nick, Alex, Brandon, and Matt had surrounded Ace who was laying on the ground with cuts and bites. I pushed past Brandon and Nick's wolves and sat down in front of Ace's wolf. When I put his head in my lap he whimpered softly. 

I turned back and saw my brothers wolves standing there looking at Ace's cuts and bites. Ace was bleeding pretty bad and they were just standinf there watching!

"Get out of here!" I snarled. 

They stood there for a minuet before bolting. I ran my fingers through Ace's jet black fur. He whimpered with each stroke. I laid his head back on the ground and looked at his other wounds. I realized it would be painful for him to shift back to his human form. I gently ran my hand over one of his bite wounds and he howled in pain. when I pulled my hand away my hand was cloaked with blood. 

"It's alright baby. I'm going to have Heather come down here and take a look." I whisped. 

I stood up and Ace instantly whimpered.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just standing up silly." I laughed.

"Sit with me.'' Ace said through mind link. 

I nodded and laid next to him. I linked Heather telling her to come and she was on her way. 

After half an hour of waiting Heather finally arrived. She looked at Ace and her jaw dropped.

"What happened?" She asked.

"My brothers. Ace and I marked each other and my brothers didn't like it and this happened." I said.

 "Alright, Ace I need you to shift." Heather sighed.

Ace shifted back to his human form as quickly as he could. His wounds  were deeper than I thought. Heather started to stitch up his wounds and  that took like an hour.