the beginning

Mack was getting ready when he was splashed with cold water and head his name being screamed from down stairs.

"Mack get your ass down stairs you got a meeting" screamed his mom

-mack pov-
I wake up to my mom screaming my name as I slowly dread of getting out of bed. I roll off the bed and my wolf Jasper screams at me for being so tired all the time. I pick up my feet and walk I mean trip down the stairs like the smart person I am while sitting down and eating my pancakes and bacon.

-time skip-

I go outside to the training grounds and find my dad sitting watching the beta and his peace maker fighting. He let's out a sigh and looks at me.

"beat his ass you stupid beta" shouts my probably pissed off dad

"wish dad chill" I say calmly and walk away while going to my peace place where I sit when I'm sad.

I sit on the log and look up at the sky and start crying for the sixth time today.
I hate my pack because they push me around just because my wolf is smaller then what an alpha wolf should be.

I walk to the house and lay in bed and cry to myself while thinking that I'll probably never find my mate.
My 18th birthday is coming soon and I'll probably find my mate there.

This is a terrible first chapter but I'm not good at writing this stuff, updates for this book will be every day.