Chapter 17

v short chapter, because I actually wanted to include it in chapter 16 but published it accidentally.

Mitch's POV
4/12/17

Less than a month until I'm going to FaceTime with Scott!

Who thought that I, small Mitch Grassi, would have the opportunity to talk with someone like him.

Ever since he won the riff-off I was a fan. I practically grew up with him.
He tweeted me once in a while or favorited a tweet, but I never dreamt of FaceTiming with him.

And maybe I'll even meet him IF he chooses me. If not, I will meet him another time. When I work and earned a lot of money. Sadly (for me) he becomes more famous every day, so VIP gets more expensive every tour...

LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL I'M GOING TO FACETIME WITH SCOTT!

I need to start writing down ideas for the 7 seconds challenge.
So I opened my notes app and started writing.

1. Name 6 Beyoncé songs from the Album '4'
2. Find a random object next to you and kiss it.
No. That's too weird.
I deleted it. Instead, I wrote

2. Find a random object next to you and hug it.

3. Find an object that's red

4. Name 5 foods that start with c

5. Try to advise the object to your left. (I'm gonna decide if he'll get the point)

These are so boring. All the other videos till now are so good.
Don't be ungrateful!

I sighed. I wish my life would be different.

In that moment my phone started ringing and I saw The picture of Kirstin and me hugging on our college stage.

I shouldn't wish for a better life when I have the bestesssssst friend in the universe.
Money doesn't make happy. People/friends/Kirstie (and music) does.

---

GUUUUYS! I'm nominated for a ptx fan award?!!!??!

IF you want to vote for me go over to @ptxfanficaward and in the newest chapter, you can vote

My category is happiest. 🙊 I hate to break it to you that it's not always gonna be 100% happy. But we'll have a happy ending :)

Also, the ending seems so far away because the main part of this story hasn't even started aka Vidcon. But it's coming closer and closer.