Broken

How can one person feel so sad?

I have to choose between my best-friend and his band who are my idols?

Or my fucking career goal!

Why does modest have to control everyone, it's bad enough they reply to fans pretending to be the boys and then  tweet pretending to be them too!!

Modest are the worst management, why did they agree to be signed to to them.

*modest management direct message*

Afihaunt : if I chose to talk to Ashton again and not chose my career, what would happen?

Nervously I waited for a reply, if I didn't chose my career would they block me out of Ashton's life, out of 5sos life. Would I be allowed to see them live?

I have put myself in a very sticky awkward situation, this is why you don't make friends with people in bands!

Deciding I didn't have a choice until modest replied I decided to try and go get some food cooked. I needed dinner and i don't know what I wanted to make, living by myself means I have a lot of jobs to do, but do I really care about a clean apartment.
No one sees it apart from me!

I start work again tomorrow at a local coffee shop because apparently 3 weeks holiday is all you get for a year unless you wanna be fired, I hate the smell of coffee. At least it pays £8.50 an hour! Rolling in the money especially as I'm like the only staff member that can actually use the coffee machine.

*modest management direct messaged you*
Hi Laurien, well we'd be very disappointed in you turning down your career choice tbh, cause who wants to work in a run down coffee shop for the rest of their lives! If you did reject our offer of your future career then you would be allowed to see the boys but we have access to their twitters, so we'd make sure that you wouldn't be able to contact them a lot! Have a great day Laurien, you have till the end of the day to decide, If you haven't by 12pm. Then we reject your future career & we will block you on all accounts to make sure you don't have access to talking to the boys
Modest x x

Modest more like satan ????¿

This message broke me, I had makeup  running down my face, I was hyperventilating.

There gonna take the most important friendship I have away from me either way, I can't afford a court case, I can't afford to waste my life working in a coffee shop.

Fuck, what do I do.