Mei x Reader

You were sitting on top of Mei's bed, telling the asian girl bad puns.

"Mei is bae!" You said, and the girl hid her face underneath pillows, blush dusting her cheeks. "Ooh! How about this one. Mei is so a-mei-zing." The girl only groaned into the cushion, extending one of her arms to slap you playfully in the arm. You laughed at the contact, this was fun. Hanging out with your crush.

"You know what, you were Mei'd in China!"

"Shut up!" She exaggerated the up, dragging it out for around two seconds.

"Come on, get your head out of the pillow." You cooed, and Mei obliged. She brought her face out of the cushion, a faint smirk dancing across her pink lips.

So soft, so cute, the next thing you knew instinct was driving you. You leaned in and pressed a kiss to her lips. You heard a gasp at the doorway.

You jerked out of the kiss and turned to the doorway. D.Va, Tracer, and Zarya were looking through the doorframe. Zarya's jaw was on the ground, Tracer was giggling, and D.Va held a camera, a red light flashing across her face.

"It's not what you think!" Mei said, a red blush dusting her pale face. The small robot strapped to her back beeped. You were still processing this, were you just caught kissing a girl?

You found yourself hiding your face into the pillow, just like Mei. You heard Mei say something in Mandarin before being hit with an icy cold wind. You heard the girls in the doorway shriek, you pulled your face out of the pillow.

All of them were frozen solid, the little blue robot's eyes glowing with mirth as it sent out icy winds.

"That's enough Snowball." The little robot returned to Mei, purring. "Come on!" Mei motioned for you to follow and you ran with her. You took the phone out of D.Va's hands and tucked it on your pocket.

"No evidence." You wagged your finger in front of the girl, which her eyes followed. You started running, occasionally looking back at the frozen girls who started to thaw out. Mei laughed.

"Let's not get caught again."

"Agreed."

A/N: Holy cow, 100 views. I know this chapter is long overdue but oh my gosh, I can't thank you guys enough. This ones pretty bad so eh, at least I tried.