Junkrat x Female Reader

You didn't know that the Overwatch head quarters had a pool. And you didn't know that he was going to be swimming there. You sat on the pool lounge chair, sitting in your swimsuit while wearing sunglasses.

You occasionally looked underneath them to send glances at Jamison. The man who floundered in the pool with Roadhog. You blinked as a Junkrat flicked water in your face.

"Oi! Aren't you getting in, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah yeah, in a moment." You replied putting your sunglasses in your pool chair. You started walking towards the pool edge, preparing to ease yourself into the cool water. But before you could react, Lúcio gave you a gentle push and you fell. You were protesting as soon as you surfaced, saying that you didn't have time to take off your bracelet. He only chuckled and walked away.

"Oh well, at least I can swim n-" You were cut off by two figures speeding behind you in the pool, being knocked down by a pink haired lady, Zarya.

"Ahaha! That boiled chicken I made last time gave you energy!" She commented, looking at a huge man, in his sixties.

"Of course! You definitely know how to cook a good meal my friend. And you certainly know how to lose against me in swimming competitions!" Reinhardt roared, and then the both of them started swimming again.

You gasped for air, looking at the chaos that surrounded you.

"Isn't it lovely!" Junkrat said, wrapping one arm around your shoulders, another one extended and pointed towards the other Overwatch members that were all having a ball.

"Uh, y-yeah." You stammered, noticing how close he was.

"Oi, are you okay?" Junkrat asked, leaning his face a bit closer. "You look a bit sick or some thin'." He placed a hand onto your forehead. "You're really hot, should we call Mercy?"

"No no! I'm fine! Now how do you set your hair on fire?" You said, eager to change the subject.

"Well you see I mix a little bit of sulfur and gunpowder ..." He started, but then he grabbed your wrist and tugged you out of the pool. You blinked and went a long with it, wondering what part of the headquarters is he going to blow up now.

You took a couple turns, until you were led to the girls dormitories. He stopped, looking at you.

"So, I got a confession to make. I have this weird feeling around you, like, you know my weapon. Like the one that goes kablamo! When ever I shoot it."

"Yeah your grenade launcher." You chimed in, he nodded.

"That's my heart, it just, explodes when I'm next to you and I told Roadie and he only gave me a thumbs u-"

You leaned in and pressed your lips against his, you moved closer so that you felt his bony chest, there was no better feeling in the world.

"I'll date you."

"Awesome."

A/N: 1k views, holy crap. Thank you so much, I tried a little bit more on this one than the Roadhog one, I just wasn't feeling it. I hope you guys enjoy!