Chapter 15: I Will always love you

Annie's POV:
I wake up. I don't see Brennan. I walk downstairs and I see Brennan with the mean girl at my gym(Emily). She kissing him. My heart shatters. Then they saw me. "Annie! It's not what it looks like" I stand there, i just froze. "But it is what it looks like Brenny Poo!" Emily said. Tears run down my face, I run into the bathroom upstairs and lock myself in. I lay on the ground crying until I hear a knock. "Annie?" It's Katie. I unlock the door. "Annie what's wrong?" "H-h-He, s-she, t-th-they" I try to speak but I burst out crying instead "ANNIE!" I feel light headed. "He kissed, he-her" then everything goes black. I wake up. There's a ice pack on my head. I'm in my parents room. I hear talking. I sit up and look around. All the dogs are asleep. I stand up and go into the living room. "ANNIE!" Katie runs up and hugs me. "What happened?" I asked "when I went into the bathroom I saw to on the ground crying, you tried to talk but you fainted, why were you crying?" I look around, I don't see Brennan. "wheres Brennan?" "He's on the deck, why? Is he the reason you cried?" I look down "Yes" "what did he do to you!" She looks angry. "he kissed, E-Emily......" "WHAT!" I started crying. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HES DEAD MEAT!" She runs outside "KATIE!" I run to my room and I lock the door. I lay on the bed. I shove my face into my pillows and scream. Why would he that to me....

Katie's POV:
He's gunna regret what he did! I run up to him and I push him "HEY! What was that for!" "I don't know, making breaking Annie's heart, or hurting her, or KISSING EMILY!" "IT WASNT WHAT SHE SAW!" "THEN WHAT DID SHE SEE BRENNAN!" "I heard a knock on the door while I was eating breakfast, I opened it and she came in. She looked at the stairs and kissed me, that was her! I saw Annie and knew why she kissed me, I forced her to leave, I feel bad! I didn't know she was gunna kiss me!" "Sure" "I PROMISE KATIE! I would never do that to Annie!" "Well now her heart it broken! She was in the bathroom crying when I woke up! She looked so sad. She looked like she had no hope anymore, so now you have to explain to her, that it wasn't you. But if I was her, I would never forgive you"

Brennan's POV:
Then she just walked away. I didn't know Annie was that upset. When Katie said that she was on the bathroom floor crying, and that she looked so sad and hopeless, I died inside. I stand there, then I walk inside. I hear crying upstairs. I walk up the stairs and I see Annie crying on her bed, and Katie beside her. "It's okay Annie" she sees me and gives me the death glare. I knock on the door. "Katie who is it?" "It's Brennan" I hear her mumble. "she said to go" "I'm not leaving until Annie understands what happened" "Leave Brennan" Annie says while crying. I give Katie a look, she knew it meant to leave. She left and I went to Annie's bed. "Annie, I promise you didn't see what you thought you saw. She came in and kissed me, she was trying to hurt you, I didn't know, please understand that I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm sorry" I start walking but when i get to the door I hear her move "Wait" I turn around and see her standing up beside her bed. "Do you promise, that you love me" "I promise, I'm so sor" then she ran up to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "I'm sorry Annie" "It's okay" "I-I Love you" I love you too" we hug tighter. I normally don't cry, but I feel a tear running down my face. Knowing that I hurt her, but she forgives me, makes me remember that she is so nice, she forgives people even if they hurt her, I'm so lucky to be her boyfriend. We hug for probably like 10 minutes, then I see Katie at the door, she sees the tear that's running down my face, she gives me a thumbs up. I close my eyes and I continue hugging Annie. I love her so much.

Hey guys! There won't be to many more chapters, and then the sequel will come out! I'm excited 😂

Word Count: 788 words