Chapter 18: England here we come

Annie's POV:
I'm packing my stuff up. I keep thinking, why would he be in England? Is Katie and Hayley there? I finish packing and I go in the bathroom and I put my hair up. Then I run downstairs with my bag. We already stopped by Katie's house and Mrs Jill has her stuff. "I'm packing some snacks just in case" "Okay" we get in the car and go to the airport. Our plane leaves in 30 minutes. Then I get a call from Hayley. I run to a area where no one is at. "Annie I landed" "Ok, go to the place we always go to and read it" "ok, it says I'm in, AUSTRALIA!" "What?!?!?, well me and Mrs Jill are about to get on a plane to England" "Why?" "Because Brennan's there, when we get him we'll come get you" "where do I go? Wait" "what?" "I have 10,000 dollars in my purse!" "Ok, go to a hotel, check in and if they won't let you cause they think you are a kid, tell them you are just short" "um, okay" "we'll try be to be fast, bye, love you Hay" "Love you too Annie, bye" I hang up and run to Mrs Jill. "Where were you?" "Hayley called, she's in Australia" "wait, if they are all spread apart, does that mean Katie is on the other side of the world?" "I don't know. I'll text her"
A=Annie K=Katie
A-Hey D, you there
K- Yeah. I'm about to land.
A- Okay, I'm about to get on a plane to England because Brennan there
A-And Hayleys in Australia 
K-wow
A-yeah, gtg get on my plane. Call or text me when you are off the plane. Bye
K-Bye
Me and Mrs Jill sit down on the plane. When it takes off I text Brennan and tell him that we are on our way. After a long plane ride, we finally get there. I run and get my stuff and go outside. I see Brennan. I run up and hug him. We go to a hotel and stay there, then tomorrow at 10 we are flying to Australia.

Sorry for the short chapter!