Opening

Chapter 1- Opening

Hey guys this story is about my crush since Grade 7. Wait first of all are you a type of person who can relate with crush or love??? Are you a type of person that is loyal with their crush eventhough it already hurts??? Are you a type of person who helps your friend to talk or be friends with their crush???

Well if it's a YES maybe you could enjoy my story. :)

Crissa's POV

Hi I am Crissa Marie, so this is my first day of highschool or what they call Grade 7 now.  Oooh I'm just really nervous because my school is really big and also there are so many students compared to my previous school.  Now enough for me to think about those things cuz I really need to go to my classroom so I won't get late.  You know it turns out that my classroom is on the 3rd flr. that's why it took me for about a minute or two to go up there.  I just think that I may burn some fats there in just going up those stairs.  (Meh having those killer smiles again).  I met some friends and they are Gino, Rika, Kara, and Johny.  For the first day of classes I would say that it's just fine.  My teachers were also kind to us and at the same time strict, but it's ok because it's for the best of us.  Days have past and one day when we were in school it rained really hard that's why they suspended the afternoon classes.  That was the first time that our afternoon classes were suspended.  I just went to the side of the library wherein there are benches there for me to sit.  I also ate my lunch there while waiting for my service.  Afterwards, I saw my friend Kelly with her friends.  Kelly went to me and told me to join them in playing soccer. I just nodded.  While we were playing a friend of Kelly went to the benches and put his bags down.  Kelly asked him if he also wants to join.  Like what I did he just nodded.  We played for about 20 mins.  The owner of the soccer ball needs to go home because her service is there to pick her up.  So me and the friend of Kelly were the only ones left there in the benches.  I was already bored because I don't have someone to talk to that's why I talked to the boy.