The day that I got sick in school

Chapter 5- The day that I got sick in school

Crissa's POV

So it's already 5:00 am! OMG! I need to wake up and get ready because my service is just about to pick me up in about 10 minutes! I just really hate it when I wake up late and I need to really hurry up or else my service would leave me. Ugghh! talk about my head really hurts because of hurrying much. Well technically I was late for my service for just a couple minutes, but at least my service didn't leave me. I'm going to get in big trouble with my parents if I'd be left by my service.

Well I just slept peacefully in my service so that maybe just a couple of my headache could go away. When I woke up we're almost in our school that's why I did not try to close my eyes and sleep again. My head is like spinning. I did not feel any better and it's like it got worse.

When I was in my classroom only a few of my classmates were here because it's just 6:40 am. I can't sleep here so I might as well just go to my locker to get my books. When it was already 7:00 am we had our flag ceremony. Well me I was just listening to it because I wasn't feeling well, while majority of my classmates weren't paying attention in the flag ceremony.

So we had our first subject English, but I wasn't really paying attention that much because I was getting dizzy. Nothing in the discussion went into my head. Same goes with our next subjects until the subject before our lunch because one of my friends, Kara observed that I wasn't feeling good.

Are you alright Crissa? Kara asked me and I can see the worry in her face

Well technically I'm not okay, just having a headache. I'm fine don't worry about me. I said with a weak voice

Nope! I don't think you're alright, right Rika??? Kara asked Rika beside her

Yes! We can see in your face that you are weak right now and kind of pale. Rika said in a matter of fact manner

And also Crissa you should go to the Health service so that you can rest there. Johny said which made me jump a little from my sit because I was surprised by the sudden appearance of him infront of me.

Uhhmm Sir! Can Crissa go to the Health Service? She is not feeling well right now. Johny said, I can see the concern in his eyes eventhough he's always the one who pisses me of.

My teacher nodded and I straighly went to the Health Service.

The nurse just told me to lay down and she will just call my mom to pick me up. I just slept there for maybe almost an hour. My mom woke me up and then we went to the HS.

While going to the classroom our paths ( I mean Dylan and I) crossed again. I looked at him and then he caught me staring at him. We stared for about almost a minute... It's like the whole world stopped and the only person that I see is him. Okay sooo awkward that's why I was the first one to look away. When he was already at my back I stared at him and he was also staring at me (I'm like light as a feather and some of my headache subsided.. okay so maybe he was just my medicine for me to take so that my headache would go away. Hehehehe!)

It was really awkward between us because while we we're walking we're just staring at each other and he was also smiling that's why I also smiled. I just think that I'm so happy right now! Okay I need to get my things to go home and rest because I don't want to get more sick. That moment with Dylan was just nice and at the same time awkward. But I wish it could happen again, just ecstatic. It's like hearts hearts for me in the air.

Yay! 2 updates! Well at least I updated again. Some memories are hard to forget, but this one about him isn't.

Memories

A way of holding onto the things you LOVE, the things you ARE, the things you never want to LOSE