Prologue

I have decided to go and start writing this one again. Also I stayed up from 1:30-6:00 working on this collage and btw  I own none of the pictures or even hp and pjo. If so the hp ships would be completly changed and solangelo is the only thing I would keep from the pjo fandom.
Hades pov WARNING THE FOLLOWING SCENE IS SMUT MATURE NC-17
It had all started with Zeus(Who has electric blue eyes and blonde hair with a toga on and is muscular)being cheeky and teasing us by moaning in the throne room during the Big Three meeting, and the next thing I knew, is that Poseidon(has emerald eyes black hair and tan skin)had picked him up, and taken him to my palace (and yes I know that Hades didn't have one until the last Olympian which happened in 2007 but in this story, he and hestia both have one, and Cronos will be in Tartarus in 1995) and tied him up to the wall via shackles and took out the anal beads, 12 and 13 inch dildos, three bottles of extra large bottles of lube, and a extra large butt plug. I then went, and shackled Zeus's legs to the bed and  grabbed one of the bottles of lubricant, and lubed a finger up, and circled it gently while I put a cock ring on Zeus and started to kiss Poseidon while jerking Sparky(Zeus nickname) off. Zeus then started to whimper when he couldn't get his rocks off , and so I stopped kissing Poseidon,many instead started to suck sparky's cock. He eagerly thruster up into my mouth, and so I stuck a second finger in his anus. Five minutes later, I had my third and fourth fingers inside of him. Three minutes after that, I got my whole hand inside of Sparky, while Slick(Poseidon's nickname) started to kiss Sparky and slid two fingers into Sparky's hole, two minutes later and he managed to get four fingers along with my whole hand inside of Sparky. He then got his whole hand in his ass and when I pulled my hand out, Slick pushed his into Sparky ass. I then went and lubed up the thirteen inch dildo, and slowly but surely got it inside of him after me and Slick withdrew our hands from his ass. I then started to thrust the dildo into Sparky's ass brutally, while Slick went and pushed the lubricated twelve inch dildo into Sparky when the dildo I was holding wasn't in him. After about half an hour, we went lubricated his ass after rimming it, and I got under Zeus while Poseidon was on his knees and we both put a condom on, along with lube and eased into his ass and moaned at hour tight it was. After four minutes we received a slight grunt to continue, and so when we soon set up a rhythm I thrust in, and Slick pulled out and vice versa. I had just started to thrust into Zeus king of the gods, ruler of Mt.Olympus and justice etc. etc., and Poseidon was thrusting in when I pulled out of Zeus, just to go and thrust my cock up into Zeus arse all over again.

NC-17 mature smut etc., etc. is OVER

About three hours later and seven climaxes each time one of us said the other two peoples names, all three of us lay there panting out of  breath and fell asleep after I went and unshackled Zeus and wrapped my arms around him, and on Zeus's left, Poseidon wrapped his arms around Zeus too.

Time Skip one week later Hestia pov
I was sitting at the Hearth and tending to it like always, when all of a sudden I felt another addition in the family is on the way. I left the Hearth and walked and sat in my throne, and all of a sudden, everyone's eyes were on me.

"I have been tending the flames of the Hearth for the past week, and have been feeling like there is going to be a new edition to the family soon. I have looked closer and finally figured out whose child it is. The child's parents are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades." Once I said that, I was glad Zeus was sitting in his throne, because he had just fainted.

Time skip 7 months later June 21 1993  Poseidon pov
Me and my brother Hades have been so worried cause our secret husband and last brother,Zeus, had just finished giving birth to our son Hadseideus who has some electric stormy blue in one part of his eirises, with emerald green in the lower right part of the eye, and chestnut/black on left part of the eiris.

"His name shall be Inferiaquaer, which in Latin translates to underworld, water, and air." Zeus said, and then Aphrodite came in and squealed saying," Ahh he is soooooooooooooo adorable! He is going to be a heartbreaker as he gets older. Also I, Aphrodite, goddess of Love and Beauty, daughter of Ouranos, do hereby bestow upon thee Inferiaquaer my blessing." When she said that, a fuchsia pink colored glow emanated from her all the way to my son's heart.

"I, Artemis, goddess of the Hunt, Chastity, Virginity, and the Moon, daughter of Zeus and Leto, do hereby bestow upon thee Inferiaquaer my full blessing." Once she had finished saying that, some silver aura flowed and touched his hands, eyes, feet, and mind.

"I, Phoebus Apollo, God of Prophecy, arts and crafts, Healing, Music, and the Sun, son of Zeus and Leto and younger sibling of Artemis, do hereby bestow upon thee Inferiaquaer my full blessing." Once he said that he went and some of Apollo's golden aura touched my son's aura.

One week later third story pov
We were all sleeping, when all of a sudden I heard a blood curdling wail, and we all shouted, "The baby!" When we got there, it was already to late, all we could see was and old man with a long bear, robes, and blue eyes.

We summoned Hecate who told us that man we had just described to her sounded a lot like Albus Percival Brian Wulfric Dumbledore.