Inheritance and wills

Disclaimer-I do not own anything related to Harry Potter all that I own is the plot.

                                        Harry pov

Dear Mr.Potter,

        We wish to see you urgently for the reading of the Potter and Black wills along with your inheritance. We also give our condolences to you about their deaths. We expect to see you at 10:30 a.m. sharp.Have a great day and may your vaults always overflow with gold.

                                        sincerely,
                        Ragnok head of England Gringotts branch

        As soon as I finished reading the letter I looked at my clock and saw that it was 10:10 a.m., so I grabbed my firebolt and put on a robe that was golden with crimson on, and flew to Gringotts. Once there I went up to a goblin and asked to please see Mr.Ragnok for the reading of my parents and godfathers wills along with my inheritances. As soon as I showed the letter he led me through a series of halls and passages until we arrived in a very intricate and beautifully built room.

"One moment please Mr.Potter while I get Ragnok." Once the goblin left, I began to notice that the walls were covered with magical objects like armor,weapons,wands, and heirlooms, I was so distracted that I didn't notice Ragnok come in.

"Ok the will for one Mr and Mrs.Potter are in order  along with Sirius Blacks will."Ragnok said startling me from my thoughts.

"I James Potter being in sole body and mind give everything I own to my son Haddrian James Potter and he shouldn't trust his headmaster Dumbledore, nor trust the Weaslys at all as they will just use you.I give up my titles of Gryffindor,Potter, and Ravenclaw to my son."

"I Lilly Potter nee Evans being in sole body and mind give up all of my titles,properties,vaults,and everything I own to my son Hadrian James Potter. My titles include Hufflepuff,Slytherien, and Emerys which I'm relinquishing to my son Harry. Also under absoluotly no cercumstance is he supposed to go to my sister Peatunia he will go to the people who follow: Severeus,Sirius,Remus,Minevra,the Longbottums,Malfoys, and the Bones families."

"I Sirius Orion Black give all of my properties,titles,vaults,properties and anything else that I own to my godson Haddrian James Potter. My title is Black which I willingly give to him."

Near the end I was in tears because I was not supposed to go to the Dursleys but I ended up there anyways.

"Now Mr.Potter I just need you to cut your finger and put a drop of blood on it and we'll see if you can claim all of your titles, then we will see your whole information including medical and magical history." As soon as I saw my blood fall onto the charmed piece of paper I saw everything

Haddrian James Potter

Heir and lord to:Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherein, Emerys, Le Fey, Potter, and Black.

Powers and ablities: spell maker 100% blocked by Albus Dumbledore, Parsaltongue 90% blocked by Albus,mage 99% blocked by dumbledore,wandless 90% blocked,elemental control blocked 89%,legilamens,occulumens,metamorphagus all 3 blocked 88% Albus.

Heirlooms: Gryffindor sword,wand,armor,Ravenclaw wand,bow and arrows, Emerys wand,sword, and armor, Slytherein sword,wand, and armor, Hufflepuff wand,daggers,armor.

Animagus: King Hungarian Horntail, elemental phoenix, eagle, lion, griffin, badger, and a basilisk.

Soulmates: Tom Riddle/Lord Voldermort, and Neville longbottom

Money: $3,800,000

"Well I knew that you'd be powerful, but not this powerful.Also it would appear that Dumbledore gives money to the four weasley's who don't really like you and just want your money, he gives them five grand per year that they are freinds with you, and ten thousand to the Dursleys, oh also he gets $5,000 for the order.I'm guessing that you want a whole new key to be set up and kick the Weasleys and Dumbledore out of your accounts for good if I'm correct. " Ragnok stated bluntly to me.

Then Ragnok gave me the rings for every house I was the heir/lord to.The first had a lion roaring in crimson and gold for Gryffindor,Ravenclaw had an eagle in navy blue and black,Hufflepuff which has a badger black and yellow, Slytherin snake silver and dark green. 

A.N.-I don't own Harry Potter I own the plot only. I don't mind flames since it makes me the author a better at writing, but people please do comment and review on my second fanfiction. Also this next chapter will have his medical history in it.