10.

hey are u busy?

not right now what's up?

im just confused

about?

i have this huge tour coming up u know? and we've been having rehearsals for it all day everyday, and I just can't seem to get any of the choreo down and i just can't concentrate like I normally would. I just don't understand.

well has anything happened to you recently? something that would make you like that?

I don't think so. even my manager came up to me today and said I looked really off and I just don't want to let everyone down. I've been trying to hard these past couple of days.

I'm sure you aren't letting anyone down, and I'm sure whatever is holding you back from giving your all will pass soon enough and you'll get back into it.

I really wish I knew what was going on with me honestly. I've been off before but never continuously.

this is your first tour in like three years right? maybe just the fact that you haven't had to go though all of this in that long amount of time and it's just taking time to adjust back into it.

yeah, that could be it.

you just have to clear your mind of anything running though it before you go tomorrow and just relax, I'm sure you'll do 110% better.

thanks for talking to me about this, I think it could actually help.

you're welcome :)

are you gonna come to a show?

yeah of course I will

it starts in a few weeks, I'm actually starting to panic a little about it because that isn't that long.

like I said before, just go into the rehearsals with a clear mind it will help a lot I promise you.

****

this is the shortest and probably the most boring chapter and I'm sorry but 10K READS DJSJDHSHS IM FREAKING OUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR READS & VOTES & COMMENTS!!!! I promise for less boring chapters to come after this!!!!

thank you guys so much again!!

{Twitter:@blessflatlines}

❤️❤️❤️❤️