46

Justin's POV

Ever since I told Khalil that I love Emma I've been thinking of how to tell her. I know it can't be something big because we're on two different sides of the US. It sucks that I have to tell her over a FaceTime call and not face to face, but I need to tell her. That's another thing I've been worried about. What if she gets mad at me for telling her over a FaceTime instead of face to face? I didn't think it would be this hard.

"By the look on your face I can tell you haven't told her yet." Khalil says, walking back onto the bus after leaving to do something.

"I know, I know. I need to just call her." I nod at what I said and take out my phone. "I just need to do it, but what if she gets mad that I'm telling her over a facetime call though? Do you think she would want me to wait?"

"I've known Emma for a while know. She's not like that. It doesn't matter how you tell her. She will still be happy."

I nod again at what he says. "You're right, you're right." I say as I tap on facetime, her contact being the first on the list of my recent facetimes. I hesitate at first but then tap on her name and it starts calling her.

A few seconds later it says connecting under her contact name and I see her face appear after that.

"Hey babe." She says and smiles, the nerves almost disappearing completely.

"Hey." I reply and she furrows her eyebrows slightly.

"Are you ok? You look a little flustered." She says, changing how she is sitting.

"I um.. I-" I cut myself off and let out a deep breath and I can see Khalil giving me a "go on" signal.

"You what?" She says confused.

I clear my throat and look at her through the screen.

"I-I called to say that I love you, Emma." I say a little nervously and bite my lip.

She widens her eyes and stays still for a few moments.

"I said it to soon didn't I?" I say when she hasn't said anything. "I knew I should have waited, I'm sorr-"

"Justin!" She cuts me off. "Stop, don't do that. I was just taking a second to let that sink in." She giggles at my expression. "You're so cute. I love you too, Justin."

My eyes widen a little when she says that and a smile grows on my face. "It's amazing to hear you say that, you know."

"He had a pretty rough night." Khalil says and I looks up at him, giving him a what are you doing look.

"Aw, Justin. What happened?" She frowns and I sigh.

"Thanks Khalil." I say sarcastically and he shrugs, sitting down on the couch. "A lot of stuff seemed to have went wrong tonight." I say, going back to my conversation with Emma.

"He's being really hard on himself." Khalil says again and I shoo him away with my hand and walk over to the bed, sitting down on it.

"Babe." She sighs. "Don't be hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes."

"Ok Hannah Montana." I smirk and she raises her eyebrows, smiling.

"I didn't even realize." She giggles.

"I miss you so much, its only been a few days. How am I gonna get through a few months?" I lay back and put my arm that's not holding my phone behind my head.

"I miss you too, and hopefully it'll go by fast. It's so lonely here." She lets out a laugh.

"You probably wouldn't believe it but it feels lonely here too." I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"It's lonely there? Really?" She tilts her head to the side slightly.

"Because you're not here to keep me company." A small smirk grows on my face.

"Cheesy even from all the way across the country." She giggle and I nod.

"I'm just that good."

"No, you're just that crazy."

"Crazy for you" I smirk then she starts laughing and I full on smile. Her laugh is music to my ears.

"Two in one night!" She says in between giggles. "Impressive."

"I know, amazing right?" I let out a laugh.

"You guys have the weirdest conversations." I look up and hear Khalil say, then see him standing in front of the bedroom.

"Where you listening this whole time?" I grab a pillow and throw it at him, he dodges it and runs down the hall back to the main room. I switch the camera on the facetime call so it shows the back camera, showing Emma Khalil running and diving onto the couch.

"That guy is a freak, I don't know him." I say and shrugs even though the camera isn't pointed at me right now and she giggles even more.

We talked for a little while longer until it was about 1 am here.

"Babe, isn't it like 4 am there?" I ask er and widen my eyes.

"Just about, yeah." She shrugs, the only thing illuminating her face is the moonlight coming in trough her window.

"You need to get some sleep, I'll call you before the show tomorrow ok?" I say and shut the light off in here too.

"Ok, I love you." I see a faint smile on her lips and I smile back at her.

"I love you more. Goodnight."

"Goodnight babe." She mumbles and I end the call.

**
❤️❤️❤️❤️