Teen Choice Awards

Brandon's Pov

"I'm nominated for Teen Choice Snapchatter Y/N!" I said hugging her.

"I am so proud of you Brandon! And I'm nominated for Teen Choice Muser!" she said excitedly.

"Omg! I'm proud of Y/N!" I said kissing her forehead.

Y/N and I have been dating for 7 months now but we haven't told the public. I'm planning to let them know if I go on stage when I win the award for the Choice Snapchatter. I'm really worried what the fans will think but the true fans will stay.

*Beep*

My phone had a notification. A fan on Twitter posted a screenshot of her voting for me for Choice Snapchatter. I followed her and told her
"Thanks Cutie💕"
I am so thankful for the fans. Honestly without them I wouldn't be who I am today.

"Brando where do you want to go celebrate? My treat" Y/N said with a smile on her face.

Omg! That smile! She is so beautiful.

"Let's go to Starbucks" I said jumping up and down.

"Ok that sounds good! I will ask Mama Rowland if she can take us."

"Ok babe."

Y/N's Pov
I am so proud of Brandon! We were planning on telling the fans that we were dating when we are on the red carpet or when we go on stage.

"Hey Mama Rowland, I was wondering if you can drive Brandon and I to Starbucks? So we can celebrate?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie"

*skips the car ride*

"How may I help you?" the cashier asked.

"I would like two venti caramel frappe please. Thanks" Brandon said.

"That will be $10."

Once we got our drinks we went to a table and talked about what we should wear for Teen Choice. We got interrupted by Brandon's Manager.

"Hey Grant (random name)!" Brandon said while giving Grant a bro hug.

"What's up Brandon! Congratulations for being nominated."

"Hey I couldn't have done it without you!" Brandon said while getting another chair for Grant.

"Hey Y/N!" Grant said while hugging me.

"Hey Grant!"

"Hey congratulations too for being nominated!"

"Thanks"

"So what are guys doing here?" Grant asked.

"We were celebrating for being nominated," Brandon said holding hand on top of the table.

"Woah! Are you guys dating?!" Grant asked with a shocking voice.

"Yeah. We were planning on telling the fans on the award show. We would go to the red carpet together. I'm so excited!" I said while looking at Brandon.