Teen Choice Awards (3)

*at the after party*

Y/N Pov
Everyone was having fun including Brandon. I was just sitting at a booth drinking my drink and on my phone. I looked up and I saw Loren dancing on Brandon. (A/N I don't hate Loren in fact I love her! This is a story! So I'm sorry if you think I hate Loren) The worst thing was I think Brandon liked it. I wanted to go and talk to Brandon but I didn't want to ruin his good time with Loren.

"Hey Y/N! you alright?"

I looked at my right and say Joey.

"Hey Joey! yeah I'm fine" I said with no emotion.

"Come on Y/N! Do you really think I'm that stupid to not know when a girl says they're fine , they aren't!? Come on let's dance!" Joey grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor.

That's when I felt eyes on me and I knew it was Brandon.

Joey and I were having fun dancing but I would much rather dancing with my boyfriend.

"Y/N can I talk to you?" Brandon said while grabbing my hand.

"Uh sure. Bye Joey!"

"Bye Y/N!" Joey said sadly but cheerfully.

Brandon and I went to a more private room to talk. Right when the door was shut...

"What were you doing!?" Brandon said angrily.

"What was I doing!? I was dancing with Joey nicely. How about you!? Loren was practically dirty dancing on you! Are you kidding me!?" I raised my voice.

"She was not! Do you not see how happy Joey was dancing with you! That's supposed to be me Y/N! That's suppossseddd toooo be-e me-eee. I'm sorry Y/N I'm just so freaking pissed! I can't tell the whole world that you're mine! I just can't handle somebody else holding you or loving you. Specially I'm so sorry if you thought that I liked Loren dancing on me. She wasn't she thought I was Geo (A/N they were dating that time) im so sorry..." Brandon said with tears.

"Aww Brandon. Please don't cry! You know no matter who I'm with, you will always be the one that I love with all of my heart. I'm pissed too that we can't tell anyone but it's for the best and don't overthink about it Brandon because I'm still and always be your girlfriend! I'm sorry about the Loren thing... I love you" I said while hugging Brandon.

"I love you more," he looked into my eyes and kissed me.

"Come let's go and have fun ok?" I said with joy and wiping the tears on Brandon's face.

Brandon and I danced and had fun at the after party.

*after the after party*

"Hey, can I spend the night at your house tonight?" I asked Mama Rowland.

"Of course you can sweetie. You don't even have to ask!"

"aww thank you mama rowland!" I said hugging her.

We arrived at their house and kind of just chilled for a little.

"Hey, do you guys want to go live on you now with me?" Hunter asked.

"Sure!" Brandon and I said.

Hunter set it up and went live.

"Hey cutie patooties! How was everyone's day? Because mine was great! Even though I didn't win teen choice instagrammer! I'm still so thankful for all of you who voted for me!" Hunter said happily.

We looked at the comments and something caught my eye.

I love you Hunter!
I was watching the show!
Notice Me!
Guest me!
Is Brandon and Y/N dating?

I knew Brandon saw that too. So we played it off.

"Are you kidding me? Eww Brandon. Never!" I said laughing.

"WOW Y/N IM SO OFFENDED!" Brandon said laughing and hit me playfully.

Awww I ship them!
Date! Date!
I love you both so much!
Ewww! She is ugly! Brandon can do better if he dates someone!
Slut!

"HEY! Whoever commented that!? That's rude! She's beautiful and you're just jealous!" Brandon said pissed.

"Brandon it's ok" I said faking a laugh.

"Don't ever say that! Because that's just wrong! You don't even know her!" Brandon said getting out of the broadcast.

"Chill bro! Chill!" Hunter said.

"I'll be right back Hunter. I'm going to talk to him." I said.

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! But this is a cliff hanger! I love you all! Thank you for the reads!💗😭