Teen Choice Awards (2)

Y/N's Pov
Today is the day when we go to the award show. Brandon is riding with Hunter, Ashton, Alexa, Christine, Tyler and Grant in another limo. I'm riding with my best friend and my family.

*skipping the limo ride*

We were in the teal carpet when I saw him. Brandon looked so hot. I can't believe I can't spend this amazing day with him. I saw him with Loren. That's when I got jealous. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help but compare myself to her. She is so beautiful and I'm just...me... I kind of got teary and Hunter noticed.

"Are you ok Y/N?"

"I'm fine Hunter. It's ok. Can you keep me company tonight?"

"Of course"

Brandon's Pov
I'm really upset that I can't spend this moment with Y/N. Grant said Loren and I would make a great couple but I told him I don't like her. I told him I love Y/N. But he told I will be going on the teal carpet with her and seating next to her at the award show. When Loren and I were walking in the teal carpet. I looked behind me and that's  when I saw Y/N. She looked so beautiful. I noticed that she was with Hunter. I heard paparazzi asking them if they were dating. It is getting in my nerves that I can't tell anyone that she belongs to me not Hunter.

*skipping to the award show*

Y/N's Pov
My family, best friend and I sat 5 rows to the front from the Rowlands. Guess who I'm sitting next to? The one and only of course Joey Birlem. My manager told me that Joey and I would make a good couple. I didn't say anything when she told me that (Manager's name ; Maddy) I know Brandon keeps on watching me and Joey because of what the fans commented on you now a few days ago that Joey likes me. The event started. Performers performed. Awards got handed out. I got to meet and take pictures with my idols. It was just a great night and after the show there was an after party.

Brandon's Pov
I was 5 rows behind Y/N. JUST OF MY LUCK JOEY SITS NEXT TO HER. I still can't get over of what the fans said a few days ago it's just so heartbreaking to not able to tell anyone that Y/N is my princess AGHHH!

*skipping teen choice awards*

Y/N's Pov
Brandon won teen choice snapchatter. I hope I could have ran to him and hug him and tell him how proud I am! And I won teen choice muser! I'm about to go to the after party and I hope I can hangout with Brandon there if Joey gets off my shoulder.

I know Joey wasn't in the Teen Choice Awards😂 but just go with it and ik Brandon didn't win but he wins in my story. Love ya💗 Part 3 soon!!!