Teen Choice Awards (4)

Y/N's Pov
I went upstairs and slowly opened the door to Brandon's room.

"Brandon.....babe, are you alright?" slowly walking to Brandon's bed.
"yup I'm fine. I'm fine that I can't kiss you in public. I'm fine with everyone assuming that you and Joey or Hunter are dating. I'm fine with people calling you ugly when you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. So yeah Y/N I'm perfectly fine." Brandon said with frustration and anger in his voice.

"Brandon, I know that you are getting annoyed with this situation, so am I. I can't tell anyone that you are mine. I can't post cute couple pics of us in Instagram. Most of all, I can't tell anyone that I have the best boy—" I got cut off by Brandon's phone ringing.

Grant is calling. Brandon's manager

"It's alright I can finish after you talk to Grant." I said with a little pain in my voice.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I promise we will finish this after this phone call."

Brandon's Pov
"Brandon I have good news" Grant said with enthusiasm.

"You and Mackenzie Ziegler are gonna date. This will expand your fandom. I know you are gonna argue me with this but this is the best for your career Brandon."

"GRANT! YOU EXPECT ME TO PRETEND TO BE MACKENZIE'S BOYFRIEND! Are you kidding me? Of course I'm gonna argue with you. Y/N is my girlfriend. Nothing can change that. This is gonna expand my fandom?! I can tell my fans right now that Y/N and I are dat—"

"Brandon it's either you date Mackenzie or your career is gonna end. Don't you dare tell your fans that Y/N and you are dating or that's the end of teenage girls falling in love with you. You won't have a fandom anymore."

I looked at Y/N and she mouthed.

"Brandon you have to do this. I don't want to be the reason your career ends."

"Grant can you give me a moment?" I put my phone on my dresser and grabbed Y/N's hands.

"Y/N I love you with all my heart. You mean the absolute world to me. I will end my care—" I got cut off by Y/N.

"Brandon your fandom also means the absolute world to you. You don't want to lose them. But you doing this for your career, it does not mean that you are gonna lose me because you won't. Now tell Grant that you will do it. You have to do this. For your fans." Y/N said softly, tears forming in her eyes.

I looked at Y/N one last time and grabbed my phone.

"Grant.....I'll do it. For my fans. Only because for th—"

door was slammed and Y/N was out of my room

"for them. When am I gonna meet Mackenzie?" All what I have in my mind right now is running after Y/N.

"You'll meet her tomorrow. At 3pm, where we usually hold our meetings. You made the right decision Brandon." Grant said proudly.

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay. thanks goodnight Grant." I ended the call as soon as I said that and ran downstairs.

"Y/N where are you?" trying to search for her.

I went to the kitchen and saw her talking on the phone.

Y/N's Pov
I knew that Brandon had to "date" Mackenzie to expand his fan base. It still hurts you know? but I know Brandon loves me and just doing this because for his fans. I had to get out of the room before I started crying. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to get some water. When my phone began to ring. It was my manager.

"Hey what's up Maddy?"

"Y/N I have some news that I know you don't want to hear but for your fan base to keep expanding, you have to date Joey. I have been noticing how the fans ship you and Joey so much. I know, you love Brandon Y/N but you have to do this."

I can't believe this. The exact same thing is happening to me. Right when I was about to say something. Brandon walked into the kitchen.

"Maddy I don't know what to say... can you give me a second?" I said while looking down and putting my phone on the counter. I knew I was about to break down saying this to Brandon. I knew he didn't like Joey.

"Brandon...Maddy is on the phone right now. Please stay calm. What I'm about to tell you is something you don't want to hear. The exact thing is happening to me Brandon." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Y/N... who is it gonna be?"

"J—o-ey Birlem..."

There was silence for a couple of seconds.

"Y/N... I'm gonna say what you said to me. you have to do this, your fans mean so much to you and I don't want you to lose that. I don't like Joey but this is for your career. I love you so much Y/N. I will always be here for you." Brandon said wiping my tears.

"I love you so much" I kissed him before I grabbed my phone.

"Maddy, I'll do it...."