Chapter 5 - Were-witches are awsome

Chapter 5

I knew I ha to come out eventually. Either to get food or to go to the bathroom and I was now starving and I really needed to pee but I didn't want to come out of my safe haven just yet. I could see Damien pacing back and forth with an angry expression in his face but at one point he looked hurt that I had shut him out. he had no reason to feel hurt. he was the one who had inflicted pain on me at the first place.

Suddenly he looked up as if he had a genius plan and I became worried. I wondered What he had thought of. Well, I soon found out as the collar started choking me. I had a coughing fit again and again but I refused to give in. This carried on for about 30 minutes until my throat get so much that I had to put the water away.

As soon as the collar stopped choking me I took deep breaths to steady my breathing and to calm my crying.

"Mates, apparently, aren't supposed to hurt each other." I snarled.

"Mates aren't supposed to run away from each other or shut each other out." Damien retorted.

"Apparently."

"Why apparently?" Damien queried.

"You would know if you knew me but you won't find out because I don't trust you and I don't like you either." I told him and I meant it. I probably would never tell him because he hasn't done anything but make my life miserable since I met him but what was I to expect? I had never known any other mates except those that hurt their "other half". At least Damien hasn't started abusing me yet (if you don't count the collar and the marking me by force).

"I could always just force you to tell me." threatened Damien.

"Sorry to rain on your parade but I went to see a were-witch and she put a spell on me so that I could never be commanded to tell someone about my past if I didn't want to tell them." I told him and it was true, I had gone to see a were-witch a few months ago when u had started to think about running away so that if I got caught by an alpha that I would never have to tell someone.

"Then why didn't you get her to do the same but for someone blocking your powers?" he sneered.

"That spell would have been to powerful for any witch to do on their own without them being killed in the process." I told him. I had been very upset when she had told me that she couldn't put a spell on me to stop alphas blocking my powers but I didn't exactly want her to be killed.

"I don't believe you." he said.

"Why don't you try?" I replied.

"Fine, tell me everything about your past!" he commanded and I had the weird sensation of the spell doing its magic and then when it was done I smiled.

"See, didn't work." I told him. he let out an angry growl.

"Nobody defies me! Everybody does as I say!" he shouted in anger. Damien reminds me of my father. All the beatings had started with an anger tantrum and then he had hit me and my mum and eventually killed my mum. Was Damien going hit me? Oh shit! He stalked towards me and backed me against the wall. He raised his fist...

And punched the wall right next to my head. I let out a sigh of relief but became scared again when his eyes turned black and I knew that his wolf was out.

"TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PAST!" he screamed at me with full alpha command. I flinched back in fear but the magic enabled me to not tell him anything. Them the collar started choking me but I didn't want to tell him. Why should I tell him? The were-witch had prepared me for alpha commands but not a collar. What should I do? Just don't tell him? But then the collar would carry on choking me. Then my mark started stinging.

"What's that?"

"It's my mark. I can make it sting and build up in pain if I feel you are doing something wrong. It a but like a collar but only alphas can do it." he explained smugly and sure enough it started increasing in pain.

"See, this is why I don't trust you or want to tell you anything! You are a power driven control freak who gets angry when someone doesn't want to tell you something or do what you say! why should I tell you about my past?! IT'S PRIVATE!" I screamed at him and then cried out in pain because of his mark.

"YOU ARE MY MATE! THAT GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!" He shouted back at me.

"NO IT DOESN'T! ESPECIALLY AS YOU ARE DOING ARE DOING A PRETTY FUCKED UP JOB AT BEING A MATE! FROM WHAT II'VE HEARD THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOVING AND CARING NOT WANTING TO EVER INFLICT PAIN ON THEIR MATE!" not that I've experienced that. I added in my brain.

"I will be back." he growled and left the room. The mark stopped hurting and the collar stopped choking me and me and I lay down on the floor exhausted. Why did fate put me together with him? Why does the world hate me? Oh, mum. I need you right now.