Part 8

Shine and Joey sat on the couch watching assassination classroom when Joey heard a knock on the door. He got up to go answer it.

When he opened the door he saw a rather large man, he had back hair and tan green eyes. The man suddenly punched Joey in the face, Knocking him out cold. Joey fell to the ground with a loud thump.
"Joey?" Shine said heading for the entrance. "Is everything alrig-" as soon as Shine saw the man he quickly turned and ran, the man chased after him. He grabbed Shine by his hair, then through him into a wall. He then grabbed his wrist and pulled it behind his back, proceeding to to move his other hand around Shine's wast.

Then a thump and the man fell to the ground, behind him stud Joey holding a Frying pan. Joey then tied the man's hands together and prop him up aggenst the wall. Joey look over to see Shine shacking, his knees at his chest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Joey said walking up to Shine.
"Why does this keep happening to me?"
"I don't know." Joey answered truthfully. 'Thats what I'd like to know to.' Joey thought as he picked up Shine and carried him bridel-style over to the couch. Where set him down.
"But trust me when I say it won't happen again." He said brushing Shines hair out of his face and kissing him on the forehead.