𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.

❝Stop mentally undressing me you cocky piece of shit!❞ — MAYA HART

Stop mentally undressing me you cocky piece of shit!
MAYA HART

How did you know?
FARKLE MINKUS

WHERE Maya Hart lives, society is divided into the poor and the rich. The poor have a different life style than the rich. For example, the poor are usually the ones who work at fast food restaurants while the rich work in the highest buildings. It was unusual or weird if the poor and the rich were friends or the poor had rich people's jobs.

MAYA HART is classified as poor. She works at fast food restaurants and some clothing stores. She works hard and has many shifts just to pay the rent for her and her roommate.

FARKLE MINKUS has very wealthy parents, so he's classified as rich. He's cocky, ignorant, and he flirts/sleeps with woman constantly. He's known to be the most charming, yet bratty rich kid. He's also known around the world because of his rich parents' company.

THESE TWO OPPOSITES happen to find each other at a place no one would ever imagine Farkle Minkus being in. And now let's just say one of them has a desire to win the other's Hart. I mean, heart.

DISCLAIMER
i do not own girl meets world or the gifs/pictures. if i do, i will say so. and i also own this plot.

WARNING
sexual dialogue, curse words, and horrible written sex scenes.

BOOK STATUS
published: 9/11/16 (🙏🏾👼🏻)
completed: unknown

DEDICATION
for everyone who had to deal with fuckboys/fuckgirls or cocky boys/girls.