//You met me when the sun was down
And the bar was closed, we both have had no sleep
My face beneath the streetlamp, it reveals what it is
Lonely people seek//

Matty

"Shhhhhhhhhh, Matty! Matty, shut up!"

We couldn't walk straight, but it was also close to 5 in the morning. That's why we were sitting behind a dumpster at a playground. The bar had closed earlier and I was supposed to be watching her, making sure she's not getting into any trouble.

"I... Want to swing. Let's go!" She stood up and grabbed my hand, stumbling over to the swings. I could barely see because all there was to illuminate anything was the moon and the street lamps, but she looked almost heavenly in this lighting.

"Come on, come on! Push me!" I laughed and did as she asked. The drunken Beda just held on tight to the chains and relaxed as she swung back and forth. It was honestly really cute because every once in awhile, she would lean back enough to look at me and giggle. I couldn't help but smile back and attempt to kiss her when she came close enough. As soon as I got a proper kiss though, she sighed and motioned for me to grab the swing.

"Stop me, stop me, please... Matty." Frowning, I did as she said and walked over in front of her. "Something wrong, love?" I asked, cupping her cheek in my hand. My eyes immediately locked onto her lips.

She has such a pretty mouth...

"Let's go. I'm tired of swinging." She chirped, breaking me from my thoughts and hopping off of her swing, grabbing my hand again. This time she began to lead me under the metal slide, giggling and stumbling every once in awhile.

"Bee." She turned to me.

"Yes, doll face?" Her smile was nice.

But her ass was nicer.

"Let's go home." Knowing I was smirking, I moved closer to her and grabbed her face. Before I could kiss her though, she began giggling and pulling me away until we stumbled into the street, right under the street light.

"Shhhhh, I want to see your face." She said, her giggles chopping up her speech a little but.

I was worried about the cars at first, but once her lips met mine, I melted into her and forgot everything else. She was the only thing to matter. Well... More like her ass but thats the same exact thing in my opinion.

I was really obsessed with that ass of hers, but maybe it was the coke talking. I always get really horny when I'm on it, which is definitely a downfall, but me and Bee had worked out a nice system. No emotions. Just sex. Whenever one or the other wanted it, we were there to provide. Which was fine because I think we both enjoyed it a little more than we let on.

Suddenly, I felt something warm dripping down onto my lip, and I think she did too because she pulled away. Immediately I noticed the blood smeared on her face and knew for a fact that it was mine. She hasn't done anything with the coke yet, besides lick the remains of what I've just taken off of my finger.

Bee seemed to sober up a little. Her thumbs rubbed circles on my stubbly cheeks and I couldn't find the will in me to just... Move. I liked her here.

"You're so lonely..." She whispered, her eyes softening at my current state. I only laughed and shook my head, wiping the blood away with the back of my hand. "No I'm not."

"And how are you not?" Bee asked, wiping some more blood off of my cheek. She didn't seem to care about my blood still staining her face.

"Well, I have you."