15

Beca POV

The holidays went great ecxept the part that i have to leave at the end. I walked to my room in their dorm then closed the door. I opened the closet and got all my 'stuff' in my bag.

V came in and offered help. He puts most of them inside, I meant not him, me. After a moment, I knew what he was 'really' doing, he was arranging them back in my room.

"Yaah, Taehyung-ah!" I jokely said.

"Hehehe" he smiled widely.

"What are you doing? I need to get back before my parents comes back" while taking the lava lamp he held.

"Aahhh!" he moaned, dropping himself on my bed. "Why can't you stay longer?" He asked.

I explained how my 'parents' are like, so he could understand better. Then we all head to breakfast. He smirked at me after seeing the bag beside the living room door. He looked like he was going to do something with me.

He raised his hand. Everybody, apart from me, moaned "Whhhhaaatt?"

"Beca wants to stay longerrr"

"What!?" They exclaimed.

I mouthed words at him, angrily. He then mouthed zipping his mouth, that must mean he's keeping the secret about me and Jimin, I thought.

"Uuuuhh V" as I looked at him from across the table.

"Are you 'really' staying, Noona?" Jungkook happily asked, the others looked at me and waited for an answer.

I hesitated to say "Y-ye-yes.."

"YEAH!" They all cheered and a door opened.

"What are you all screaming about? " Jimin walked out his room, yawning. Just saying, he wasn't wearing a shirt. His abs and chest was exposed.

"Ahh," I said, looking away while blushing.

"Oh, sorry," Jimin said. He finally realize he wasn't wearing a shirt and tried to cover it.

"Oh, Mannn!" Suga oppa said.

I heard Jimin's door closed. I looked at them, laughing. Then he came out again, this time he was wearing a shirt.

"Hey Jimin", we all greeted him.

"Ready for school, today? "

~Dont be a silent reader and comment ~