18

Beca POV

A horrible day, hmm. I walked out my class after the bell rang, to my locker and to the exit. What happened today?

The tsunami of students pushed me that made my bag loose. They shouted at me because I was walking slowly, I didn't mind them at all.

After the hallway was empty, I felt free to walk how I wanted, but I already got to the end, so...

I went out and felt something, I turned around and saw them (BTS) looking at me. I smiled unsincerly and continued walking. This is the first time we are walking in different directions.

I kicked some pebbles after anger made it's way in. I walked through the front lawn then opened and locked the door, drop my bag on the floor.

I ate dinner by myself, uncomfortably chewing my food.

~Skip until morning~

I got ready and went to school. I got to my locker then took out my Math book and my diary. The bell rang as I closed it, so did V.

He couldn't hide the bitterness on his face. After a while he walked up to me, really close to me.

"It's not too late to say yes?" He spoke. I sighed and shooked my head as a reply.

He grabbed both my hands tightly. "Any girl would would kill herself to take your place now" I pushed him away.

"No V!" my eyes went huge. He got angry "whatever" he said like a jerk. He pushed my shoulder that made all the books I held fell, he laughed and just walked off.

"Aaisshh, seriously" I whispered angrily. "Hey!" I heard Jimin shouted, he ran to me when I saw him. I rolled my eyes at him, he didn't saw.

"Are you alright, you want me to teach that guy a lesson?" He asked me while helping me picking up the books.

"No thanks" I avoided eye contact. Then I saw a figure walking around the hall, it was Miho. I startled than took the books from Jimin by force.

"Get away from me!" I said as I stood up and rushed to class. The good thing was that Miho didn't see anything, I hope.

~Guys sorry this chapter is so short, plus I'm almost at the end of the story so hope you read it until the end, bye~