26

Miho POV

"FIND A PULSE!" Jimin kept yelling the same thing over and over. What is he trying to gain. I fold my arms and leaned against the door. Ugh. Look how pathetic they are, panicking, worrying and stuff.

"We found a pulse!" exclaimed on of the doctors. Shit. I gasped. Jimin stood up in relief and walked to me with a life -threatening look. He stopped in his steps and quickly slapped my pocket that had the cutter. It flew out and splattered into million pieces, except for the, blade.

How did he know?! "Jimin! I-i". "Shut it!" he shouted. "We found one pulse." he started. "Because of you, she could have been murdered, by a monster!". I couldn't believe what he did, he slapped me. "Jimin-ah!?" i yelled rubbing the pain of my cheek.

He furiously pointed at me "Don't you dare say my name ever again!". He raised his fist, ready to punch me, i think. But then, some of the doctors stopped him, they are life savers. It was my chance to run. He struggled so much just to get free.

"You BITCH!" he shouted. The words echoed in my head.

But a bitch is a dog's child, dogs bark and bark are made out of trees, trees are made by nature and nature is beautiful, so is he saying I'm beautiful? Whatever.

I cried while running to the exit. I stopped in my steps at the middle of the road, raining. I felt weak, i cried harder. I never heard him swear like that before. The water went down to my boots and sent shivers down my spine. I fell for the wrong guy.

After a good two minutes, it stopped raining. But, i could still hear it. I opened my eyes. It was still raining, but no rain fell on me. What is this? I thought. I looked up. I saw a roof of an umbrella. I looked beside me and i saw Yoongi Oppa smiling at me while wearing a black coat.

It made me startled. I pushed him away "Go away!". He walked closer "Yah! You're suppose to thank me for covering you with this, you could have got a fever you know!" he said annoyed. I bowed "Mianhae and Gomawo~". He chuckled "Welcome".

He gestured me to sit at a bench in the hospital, of course i didn't want to. I shooked my head and frowned. But, he dragged me in. We sat down together "Why were you crying tho?" he looked at me. "It's because...-Ugh nothing!" i wanted to say it but, I'm afraid that Jimin will get in trouble.

"Tell me~" he begged. "Nah" i told him. I shivered and hugged myself to increase the freezing temperature. "Um, are you cold?" he asked. It was quiet obvious that i was, but i said sarcastically "eh? Aniyo!". He frown and worn me his coat. I thanked him.

"What do you want? Hmm? How about this, i do eagyo and you tell." Andd, he did J-Hope's eagyo. But i didn't blurt out anything. He then gave up and fold his arms and leaned against the bench. "Fine, at least give me a clue." he leaned against me. "Who did it? V? Jim-"

"Dont say his name" i tried holding in my anger.

He said in a surprised tone because i finally answered him "Who? Jimin-ah?". I groaned. "Wae!?", i stayed quiet. "Okay, if you don't tell me, I'll ask him myself." he stood up. "Aniyo!"i grabbed his wrist. I stood up and hugged his back and said "No! Stay longer." to grab his attention. I could feel him blush.

He sat down and said a simple "Fine". Sooner or later i slept on his lap and was awaken by my phone's vibration. I ignored it. I sat up to look at him. I rubbed my eyes "Suga, wae all of a sudden you're being so sweet and nice?" he chuckled. "Because i fell in love. Plus, now is Yoongi, not Suga".

"No,-wait!? what!? You fell in love?". He nodded. "She's so lucky!". "Who?" "Aish! The person you fell in love with, duh!". He let out a little laugh "You're so vain, your literally talking about yourself." I didn't understand at first and i realized, he fell for me.

Suga fell in love~ lol ლ(|||⌒εー|||)ლ