growing up

WARNING: HAZARDOUS CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT OWN RISK, THERE MAY BE TEARS OF JOY OR SADDNESS IF YOU HAVE THE SAME FEELS OR WENT THROUGH SAME STUFF.

Wow...I can't believe Luke is 20 and ash is 22... it seems like it was just yesterday that they were making cover videos on YouTube for the first time together, or trying to come up with band names. I am so undescribably happy and proud of them, but on the same side I'm sad because as they grow and get more famous( I'm very proud that they have gotten this far don't get me wrong) it'll be less and less chances of them getting to meet their fans and take pictures with them or even say hello no matter how much or how little they wanted to.

I just wish that I couldve met them before they were this huge, and tell him how much they truly mean to me and how much they have helped me through the years. They may think they know how much they mean to us but they will never understand the full amount of it. I can honestly say that they have saved me, without them I wouldn't have ever thought that I meant something in this world. Although it still seems like hell sometimes, I know things could always be worse or get better, I know that I have purpose and I know that somebody loves me. Even though they may not know of me individually, they still care about me along with the rest of us.....

Happy late birthday guys. I hope it was amazing,

Love always,

The 5sos fam.